Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".

Start from the beginning

Liam took them both, he shook a cig loose from the box and placed it between his lips before lightening it.

"Are we going to finish our library job, then?" Liam asked and Zayn smirked.

"I think we could. We have nothing to do, anyway". Said Lou lightening a cigarette for himself, "But I didn't bring the cans of paint, we'd have to go to my-".

The loud ring tone of Zayn's phone interrupted Louis words. All of them groaned because that call could only mean one thing, their plans just have been ruined. The tan boy pulled his phone out and answered the call as he walked away a little, something that the other boys understood completely because Zayn's mom could be a little bit too mush noisy.

"So... We'll finish the painting other day, I guess", Said Louis and blew out the smoke. Liam limited himself to nod grumpily and pulled on the cigarette letting the smoke fill his lungs before letting it out in small 'o's.

"No! Why do I have to do that? Mother- No! But- MOM!" Zayn argued with the phone and then shoved it into his pocked furiously.

"No what?" Said Louis lifting his eyebrow.

"That crazy woman wants some stupid flowers! I don't even know where to buy them, let alone what flowers she wants" Zayn exclaimed and slumped on the wall with his arms crossed.

"What flowers?" Liam said as he offered his own cigarette to Zayn.

"Something like 'zelas' and 'geronimus'" said Zayn and blew the smoke, "What am I supposed to do?!".

"You could ask that kid with the flower crowns, he sure knows" said Liam and that made Zayn shrug "I haven't see him today, though. He always sits over that tree and waits for a blond. But he's not here today"

"Well, fuck. Have you seen him, Lou?" Zayn was really hoping he was because that flower kid was his only option.

Louis said nothing, he knew who they were talking about and he knew it well. That overly tall kid with the wild hair and his silly flowers on it. How he loved those fucking flowers in his hair. Not that he would ever admit it but he knew the boy very well, always smiling and showing his cute dimples that made him feel weak at the knees every time he had the chance to witness it; he was so tall, almost half a feet taller than Lou himself, and he found it absolutely lovely. Louis didn't know his name, but he had heard him talk and thought that his low voice was the best sound he could have the pleasure to hear.

Louis was pretty much head over heels for the flower's boy but it was his biggest secret. He knew not everyone would take it very well, not that Curly would like him back anyway.

"Lou?" Asked Zayn as he waved his hand in front of Louis face, "Are you here?. You zoned out, mate" he said chuckling.

"Yeah, sorry", Louis said and could feel himself blushing. Shit.

"We're going to look for the blonde friend of the boy. Maybe he could help us or something." Said Liam and Louis just nodded.

They walked back into the school and across the hallways, looking into every classroom until they reached the music classroom.

"So... Can I go now?" They heard a voice ask with an Irish accent.

"Sure, see you tomorrow", Mr. Criss said and lowered his guitar as Niall put his into the case and over his shoulder.

The three other boys just leaned against the wall and waited for the boy to come out and when he did they crowed over him.

"Hey, Blondie" said Liam smirking.

The blonde boy was scared to say the least, they were too close to him and they looked really intimidating.

"Wh- what ... what do you want?" stuttered Niall as he tightened his grip on his guitar case.

Zayn barked a laughter and the other two just smirked. "Don't worry, Blondie. We mean no harm" said Zayn solemnly.

"We were wondering where is that Curly friend of yours?" Liam said as he placed his hand 'gently' over Niall's shoulder.

"He's not here, he went home early". Niall was recovering his security "What do you want with him?"

"Don't worry, we just need a little bit of help from him" said Louis smiling "Could you ask him where we could get some flowers.How did you said Zayn? 'zelas' and 'geronimus'?".

Niall looked at them startled for a second and then pulled out his phone. He wrote a quick text to his fiend and then looked back to the boys.

"I hope he can answer soon..." he said still a little frightened by the others' presence.

Meanwhile Harry was lying on his bed listening to music on his iPhone, he was trying to forget about everything and he was achieving it until he got a text from Niall. That was really weird, Niall was asking for a place where he could buy flowers, 'zelas' and 'geroonimus', this made Harry laugh a little. And he wrote the answer, also telling him that he was doing fine and he didn't have to worry. He went back to the music and after a while of listening to Coldplay he fell asleep.

Niall's pone buzzed and he smiled. "He sais you can buy them at a flower shop close to the park and that you should ask for 'azaleas' and 'geraniums'. Do you need something else?" asked him to the boys.

"No, thanks. I owe you, Blondie" Zayn said and the three of them walked out of the building and towards the flower shop.

~~~~x~~~~

Sorry! Really sorry. i wanted to update wednesday and then friday but school is being a bitch and I just didn't know what to write. But today I procrastinated my homework and wrote. I'll update as soon as possible.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

Love ya!

X.