✧f i v e✧

✧f i v e - w h e n ?✧

(before you read this I update the prologue with a new rule, so basically if your soulmate loses hope  in finding you your heart will start to disappear)

"Stiles" Thomas grunted as he stood from the floor, still clutching his stomach "What are you talking about?"

"Newt!" Stiles exclaimed, grabbing his brothers shoulders pulling him closer. "He's your soulmate! I just saw him in the hall an-"

"Okay" Thomas interrupted "First of all let go of me before I severely hurt you" Stiles let go of his brother "Second of all, I just met Newt and he hasn't shown any interest in me"

Stiles rolled his eyes in annoyance, and rubbed his temple "I have an idiot for a brother- how are you so blind?!"

Thomas gave him a confused look "My eyesight is perfect, what're you talking about"

Stiles groaned, grabbing a pillow and started to hit his brother with it "You are so stupid!"

"OW! Stiles stop!" Thomas whined. The door opened, and Derek walked in

"Derek!" Thomas cried "Control your boyfriend!"

Derek huffed "Stiles get off your brother"

"No!"

Derek looked at Thomas and shrugged "I tried, sorry"

___

"Bloody hell" Newt clutched his side in pain as he put down the box he was holding.

He sat down on the couch and looked around his apartment, a tear ran down his cheek as he placed his thumb over the heart.

"W-When?" He sobbed, pressing his forehead against his wrist.

"Please" He begged, his eyes were glossy "I-I need you"

He continued to sob, his eyes growing puffy and red. He sniffled, laying on the couch, watching the heart starting to diminish on his skin.
___

Thomas sat on his couch watching a random show on tv, he felt a pang of sadness spread through him. He placed his hand over his chest, overwhelmed by the feeling.

He felt tears drip down his cheeks, as he started to choke on unwanted sobs. He clutched his shirt, as he hyperventilated.

What's happening?

"St-" Before the name could leave his lips, sobs escaped making him unable to talk properly.

He continued to cry, as he looked down at his right wrist. His eyes widened, as he saw the black half heart start to erase itself from his skin.  

No!No, please!, he begged not being able to make out the words due to his hard crying.

"P-Plea-"He cried.

No! Please! I want to find you! I want to love you! Please don't lose hope!

Stiles walked out to the living area, seeing his brother curled up in a ball.

"Thomas!" He ran to him, and held the shaking boy in his arms.

Thomas hiccuped showing him his wrist.

Stiles panicked "Derek! Grab Thomas!" He sat him up on the couch and ran out the door.

He ran through the corridors, stopping at a flight of stairs.

"I should've taken the elevator" He grumbled, running up the stairs.

He looked at the room doors, remembering Newt's.

He ran up to it, wiggling the handle before noticing it was locked.

He pushed against it and started to yell through the door "Newt! Don't give up! Please don't!"

He pressed his ear against the door, hearing the sobs "Please Newt! Do it for Thomas!"

He waited a few seconds hearing the sobs quiet down. He sighed sliding his back against the door.

___

yay a new chapter!

sorry for any spelling mistakes!

-Sky