An Unexpected Visit

A/N: This is where the lemon comes in. Mature content ahead!

      I woke up in the morning and sighed. It was Saturday. I was in my short gray spandex and my tight midnight blue tee shirt. My caramel hair was put into neat pigtails. I walked downstairs and fixed some pancakes. I was just about to mix the batter, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up to reveal the host club. Their cheeks turned red when they saw me. "Oh grow up." I giggled. "Want to come in?" I asked. They nodded and came inside. They smiled at the decor. It was floral print. "I was making some pancakes, do you guys want some?" I asked. they nodded. "Be right back, make yourselves at home." I smiled as I entered the kitchen. Haruhi followed me into the kitchen. "Want some help?" I nodded. "The two girls cooking together." I slyly smiled. Her eyes widened. "You KNOW!?" I nodded. "It's not hard to tell. I just figured there was some special reason you were pretending to be a dude, so I didn't say anything." She smiled. "There is, but we should focus on food, I'm hungry!" I giggled as we prepared the meal. When we were done I set them on the table. "Oh boys!~" I sang. They all came running. Their faces lit up at smelt the aroma of the pancakes. "Haruhi pitched in too, so you owe her thanks as well." I said casually letting them know I knew the big secret. Kyoya seemed to be the only one who caught on. He gave me a silent nod and I winked. "It seems she knows about Haruhi." He smirked. Everyone paused and turned to me. "I won't tell. It's not my place TO tell." I smiled sweetly. They let out a sigh of relief. We sat down and ate our pancakes. "Wow! These are really good!" I blushed. "I made them with love." I batted my eyelashes. This sent Tamaki into parent mode. I started to get dizzy. "Tamaki...stop." I said groggily. He set me down and I stumbled backwards. Takashi caught me. I regained my vision and smiled. "Guess you could say I really fell for you, huh Takashi-Senpai." I winked. He blushed and helped me up. We finished our food and I went to go get changed. I came downstairs in tennis shoes, blue jean shorts, and a light purple tank top. They blushed again when they saw me. "I'll take those rosy cheeks as a compliment." I teased. "She's made for hosting." I heard Kyoya mumble. "Want to say that out loud, Kyoya-Senpai?" I asked cupping his cheek. he blushed and moved my hand away. "You're MADE for hosting." He said as he gathered himself. I could tell that everybody but Tamaki had fallen for me, Haruhi is obviously excluded. I have deduced they like each other, and swore to get them together. "Let's do something fun! I want to go to the park!" I smiled. They nodded and I grabbed my rose-shaped parasol. I twirled it with delight as we walked down the street to the park.

     When we arrived I sat my parasol down and began to swing. I hummed a cheery tune whilst swinging. The others soon joined me and we were having a blast. "I know! We should play partners hide-and-seek! We can go back to the school, it seems like the best place." Everybody seemed to like that plan, so we went on. "Ok, pick your partners." i cooed. Tamaki of course chose Haruhi, but the rest of the boys wanted me to be their partners. I did einy meeny meini moe, and ended up choosing Mitskuni. He smiled with delight. Kaoru and Hikaru joined up, leaving Kyoya and Takashi. Mitskuni and I hid up in a big tree. "We should be safe here." i giggled. We had found a rather large flat area inside the tree, basically. We were sitting and talking, when I felt a hand brush mine. "Ava, you know we all like you right?" I nodded. "So which one of us do you like?" I thought for a moment. "I think you're all really great. I wish I could just have all of you." his face twisted into a grin. "Who says you can't?" I looked at him curiously. "I don't think we'd care to share you, as long as we all got you." He suddenly seemed very grown up. He moved in close and smashed our lips together. He bit my bottom lip causing me to let out a slight moan. He grinned as he let his tongue explore my mouth. "If we were inside, I would so deepen this, but I wouldn't want the others getting a sneak peek." he grinned. I blushed. "You're a good kisser." he blushed a little. "You, too." I sighed. I really did like them all. I hope I can just have them. they're all so amazing. (Come on, as if we haven't all dreamed about having ALL of the hosts as you're own? Am I right?)