child sans x reader #2

hey guys, this is not a part two, I simply got a request for another sans x reader. If you also want another one go ahead and say so, we might start a whole book on alternate scenarios. anyway, this was requested by Lunathenekochan, enjoy the story

Apparently monsters were popping up every where. While they were mostly adult sized (except for the monster kids) sometimes they would turn into children, something about their environment or something was acting up. Well, that never bothered you, they didn't come near you, so you didn't mess with them. Though there was one monster that you had befriended, his name was sans the skeleton. You guys had met while he was at the park with his little brother papyrus, you came along, and the two of you began talking about the most random of things.

Even though you found it to be annoying that he made so many puns, you guys were quick friends. Well, while you two had spent so much time together you never expected this to happen. Sans had gotten even shorter.

It was a nice warm summer day, and by nice I mean you were pretty much boiling in your clothing, while you were sitting in front of all of the fans that you have you heard a knock on the door. Groaning you got up from your seat, and went to answer the door. Pulling the door open you saw nothing but the house/apartment across from your own, brushing it off you went to close the door, but something suddenly stopped it before you closed it completely. "Hey, I'm 'door'n here." A familiar voice said from outside of the door.

"Can you even call that a pun?" You asked as you opened the door and crouched down to come face-to-face with a tiny skeleton in a baggy white t-shirt that dragged on the floor like the giant blue coat that the tiny monster held in one of his hands. "Ah I will say it wasn't one of my best, but my joke list is a little 'short' at the moment." He said, his huge smile seeming to grow as he motioned to himself. This was going to be a long day.

"So why are you here?" You asked, brushing a strand of (h/l)(h/c) hair out of your face as you looked into the skeletons eye sockets. "Well, I'm a kid, I am what seems to be a 'smol child' to some people, and I am just too a'door'able to resist. In 'short' I need a place to stay until I'm back to normal." He said as he winked at you and grinned bigger.

"Why are you making so many door and height puns?" You grumbled angrily as you returned the tiny childs look. "Because I wasn't invited in yet, and also because I am just an endless source of material." Sans explained, looking you dead in your (e/c) eyes. You grimaced, but stood and motioned for him to enter.

Sans smiled at you and walked in, dragging his blue jacket behind him as you shut the door. "Thank you my friend, I'll be sure to behave myself in my 'tiny' amount of time here." He said as he walked into the living-room, and tried to climb onto your (c/c) couch. 

"How about we make a deal, as long as you're here, you do not make so many puns?" You said, rubbing your temples as you followed him into the room and helping him onto the couch. Sans nodded and shot you a smile as you sat beside him, and flicked the television on. The rest of the day you and the small skeleton sat and watched t.v until he finally fell asleep. Soon after that you dozed off as well.

there you go guys! Thanks again Lunathenekochan for the request, and remember that if you want me to start a book of alternate scenarios then you can tell me, just comment a few more of these type of stories. Peace!