child!alphys x reader

it was a nice sunny day outside so you decided to take a walk down by the river to clear your head and get away from your house hold chores. "uhhh, I am going to be forced to call a repair man to fix my sink again! I hate that old lump of useless metal." you groan as you walked along the muddy banks of the (rivers name) river, your hands in your pockets, and your (h/l), (h/c) fixed so it wouldn't be in your face. "umm, d-do you need something miss?"
a shy voice asked from nearby, "uh, hello? anyone there?" you called into the thin trees that were on one side of you, "d-down here ma'am." a girl said, slowly your eyes fell upon a short, dinosaur like creature wearing an over-sized lab coat and fiddling with her fingers nervously. "oh, well what are you doing out here little one?"
you asked, crouching down to her level so as not to scare her. "I-I was just walking around when something turned me into a child, then I f-found you." she explained shyly, her eyes fixed to the ground in front of her as she spoke in a soft voice.
"oh, well in that case, I have food at my house if you would like to come back with me for a snack." you said with a kind smile as you jabbed back towards your house with your thumb, "th-thank you miss." alphys said shyly before picking up the bottom of her coat and following you to your home. "so if you d-don't mind my asking...why were you out here?" she asked, her eyes once again fixed ahead as she spoke.
"well, my sink is broken and I have been trying to fix it for the last hour and I decided I needed a break." you said "by the way my name is (y/n), and I do not believe that I caught yours." you said, turning your (e/c) eyes to the small dinosaur, "my name is a-alphys." she said as you led her into your house, "well alphys, go ahead and entertain yourself for a bit and I'll make us some lunch or something." you said, making your way to the kitchen.

time skip

"ok alphys, lunch is ready!" you called carrying two plates of (food of your choice) to the table for the both of you, "I'm in here, I-I was fixing your sink, I hope you don't mind." she called from your bathroom, to your surprise when you got in there you saw that she really had fixed the sink, and cleaned up the mess as well!
"wow kid, where'd you learn to do that?" you asked in amazement at the scene. "w-w-well, it's more or less my job to tinker a-and explore new things when I am in my a-actual form." she explained sheepishly, fiddling with her fingers as she blushed slightly and smiled. "well, that's great, i'll remember to call you next time I need something fixed."
you said, returning her shy smile before turning back to the dining room. "now come along, we have lunch waiting for us!" you said before marching off, leaving alphys to follow behind you as you went.

there you go, the adorable babe alphys has a part! now if she isn't exactly as you imagined or how she is originally portrayed, I am sorry. remember to stay tuned for the next part! peace! (p.s if you could pass on the word, I would be very grateful.)