child!papyrus x reader

it was a boring Friday night. being alone as you usually were you decided to make some spaghetti for dinner. having made the pasta already you went to grab a plate for yourself to enjoy the hot meal. but when you turned back to the stove you saw a small skeleton child reaching for the boiling hot pot that sat on the flames. "don't grab that you'll burn yourself!"
you exclaimed, your sudden words making the monster jump and look back at you, "I am sorry but when I smelled the spaghetti I couldn't help it. please forgive my intrusion." he said with tears in his eyes as he looked back at you. "well, if your hungry I can't refuse you. just ask next time, and knock before you enter some ones home." you said while fixing him a plate and handing it to him.
"I thank you for your hospitality to a complete stranger." papyrus said as he accepted the food and sat at the table to eat. "so how did you get here anyway?" you asked as you made your own plate and sat next to him at the table, "well, my name is papyrus, and I got separated from my big brother and ended up here." he said as he continued to scarf down the delicious pasta.
"so what is your name?" he asked as he wiped tomato sauce from his chin, "my name is (y/n), and your welcome for the food by the way." you said with a smile as the boy yawned.
"well, miss (y/n), may I stay the night with you and continue the search for my brother in the morning?" papyrus asked as he yawned again and put your plates in the sink, "sure, go ahead and lay down on the couch and I will bring you a blanket and a pillow." you said kindly before going to retrieve said items. when you came back you found little papyrus snoring softly on your (random color) couch, fast asleep. "well, goodnight papyrus, I'll see you in the morning."

<hope you enjoyed! If you want another character please comment their name and I will try my best to do them. peace!>