It's to late pt2

Not proofread

6 months later

I was covered in my gray comforters my I felt an arm around my waist, a head laying on my chest. I didn't bother on looking who it was. Instead I brought my right hand onto her head playing with her hair and the other hand around her body. 

I watched at the blonde hum in response. I watch her carefully open her gorgeous blue eyes looking at me. "Good morning, exquisite." I whispered to her. 

"Good morning," I heard her say in her thick British accent. "I don't want to get up today. I just want to lay in bed with you," She said pulling me closer into her leaving no gaps. At this moment we were a puzzle piece.

"As much as I want us too," I looked at my watch. "The girls will be here soon and you have to get changed to go to the studio." It was already 10 in the morning and we stood up till 1 in the morning just watching Disney movies. 

"No they-"

Soon enough a doorbell went of. "What'd I say?" I quickly got off the bed and ran to the front door. I  opened the door to see the girls. "She'll be here in a bit." 

Perrie. She knows everything that happened between me and Kendall. She understand what happened between me and Kendall. All the heartbreaks and the rejections. To be frank she didn't have a problem with me being friends with Kendall again. She's been pushing me to fix thinks with Kendall. The sissy I am. I still haven't. I've been with Perrie for two months.  

The girls left and I was left alone. I decided to put my running shoes on and go for a run. As I walked out the front door, but before I can even even get of my porch a a black Mercedes G Wagon pulled in. I walked up to the car and the driver opened the window. 

"Y/n, can you help me with my car?" The soon to be twenty year old asked with a guilty smile. 

"What are you going to do without me Kylie?" I asked giving her a hug.

"I honestly don't know."

"C'mon, I'll open the garage just pop the hood."

"How are you doing by the way?" Kylie asked as she was eating waffles that I just made her. I was under the car changing her breaks. 

"I'm doing alright," I said being into focus into my work. 

"Y/n you have a girl.I'm pretty sure you are doing more than just alright. " I heard her heels click towards me against the concrete floor. I just chuckled. "Perrie from Little Mix, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

 I follow her on Instagram "She's fuego." 

"Sweetie, she's muy fuego." I said pushing myself out from under the car. She held out piece of waffle for me to bite off from. I went inside the car and began testing out the breaks. 

"I'm having my  19th birthday party tomorrow. We're having a small BBQ." I took a deep breath and soon as I did she began to beg. "Please, you can bring Perrie." My eyes almost popped out of it's own sockets.