Love just doesn't disappear pt2

Flashback

I heard a baby cry in the middle of the night. North. "Please don't cry. It's 3 in the morning North," I heard Kendall cry in desperation. I laid back down knowing that I would have to get back up. We were in New York at Kanye and Kim's place. They went on a business trip in the U.K and Kendall offered to take care of North.

I got out of bed slipping into a Lakers sweater. I walked towards North room in pitch black. I knocked on the door trying to get her attention. "Y/n, I'm sorry I was trying to get her to sleep before you woke up."

I turned on the small night lamp by the door letting me see her. Her eyes had dark circles under them, her eyes were crimson red and her hair was all over the place, but I didn't mind. "It's okay," I said taking baby North from her arms and kissing her on her the forehead. "Hey little mama," I said rocking her back and forth. She began to calm down.

I felt her head rest on my shoulder, "I'm going to be such a bad mom."

"No you won't. You're going to me an awesome mom. C'mon let's go to bed." I carried North to bed with us. I leaned up against he head board with North in my hands. I felt Kendall snuggle with my arm.

"How do you know I'm not going to be a bad mom?" She asked looking at me.

"Because when I have the guts to ask you to marry me, you're gonna be the mother of my children and I'll be there in every step."

"I'd like that," She said looking at me. I kissed her forehead. I watched her put her finger in North's hand and her small fingers wrapped itself.

Reality

I looked at her and I silently cursed to myself. "Kylie, can you leave us please."

"No, I'm going to sober up," I said getting up before Kylie could take a step. I refused to let her see me like this. I begged her to talk to me, but now that she sees me weak and hanging of the walls I refused.

"Y/n/n, please." Kendall said.

I felt Kylie wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me, "I know she doesn't deserve the chance to let her explain herself, but she is my sister Y/n. Go easy on her. Especially for you." She told me before kissing my cheek and walking away.

"I'm sorry," She said. I missed her voice.

"Love like that just doesn't disappear, Kens. It just doesn't." I said trying so hard to build a soft mask. "We made plans. We were suppose to get married, have kids. Remember? The ones we swore on?What happened?" I said walking towards her.

"Babe, it's not-"

"It's not you, it's me, right?" She nodded and tears began to form in her eyes. "That's bullshit, Kendall."

"Your making things so much harder than I planned out. I-"

"Do you think I was going to give up on you that quickly? That would be pathetic of me to do so." I said shaking my head. More tears began stream down her porcelain skin. I walked up to her slowly cupping her cheek. I knew thing was for sure. Kendall was a shit liar. "Look me in the eye and tell me, tell me you don't love me. Tell me that all this was folly and you didn't mean it. Look me in the eye."

I felt her take hold of my wrist shaking her head. "I can't," She said holding onto me tighter. "Y/n- I can't."

"Then tell me why this is happening to us. Tell me why you're okay and I'm not." I told her in a soft tone.

"Because if I told you, you would never look at me the same way ever again and I can't let you look at me like that. "

"Then, help me understand."

"A guy came to my hotel room and he kissed me. I kissed back thinking it was you, but I promised I pulled away."

"Kendall I don't care if a random guy kissed you. You could have told me and I would perfectly understand. Who wouldn't wanna kiss you ?"

She laughed. Her heart warming laughs. "So where does this stand for us?"

"Would you put this promise ring back on?"

"Yes."