It's Too late pt2 (og)

I was on my phone laying across the couch looking through groupon. I felt a body slam into me softly on the couch. "Hello there---" I said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Perrie! My name is Perrie, gorgeous." She said laughing. I laughed at her gorgeous accent. So thick and strong.

"No-no it's not that Pez." I said looking into her gorgeous blue eyes. I couldn't stop looking into them. "I was going to say gorgeous, but you are more beyond gorgeous."

"So what were you going to say?" She said sitting up on my lap. I sat up wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Exquisite."

"Exquisite?"

"Extremely beautiful and delicate," I said getting close to her.

"Delicate?"

"You are perfect that's what makes you delicate," I said whispering against her lips.

"You do know how to make a girl swoon, don't you?"

"I'm only stating the truth. You are absolutely exquisite."

My phone began to rang, "Excuse me," I said excusing myself the table.

"Hey Kim," I said talking into the phone.

"It's Kendall, us and the girls are trying to set her up," I quickly walked out of the dinning room and into the backyard.

"Okay what do you mean set her up? Set her up with who?"

"With you"

"With me?! Whoa-whoa-whoa, hold on chica. " I said pretending to be a girl in the hood.

"Sweetie here me out." She said.

"Kim, I have a girlfriend who I deeply care and adore with my life. I am not going to be apart of this Kardashian shenanigan."

"Oh sweetie you know we don't take no's for an answer," I hear Kourtney say with her sultry voice.

"Hand me the phone," I heard Klohe say. "All we want you to is talk to Kendall. Nothing more nothing less. Y/n this is also for you not just for Kendall. If you really do care about Kendall. OUR Kendall than you would go and talk to her." Before I could say another word, Klohe interrupted me. "Just Y/n please sleep on it. It hurts me to see her look like this."

With that I just hung up and I stared at aimlessly nowhere. I mean should I or should I not talk to her. She is still my friend, right? Would you even consider consider her as a friend? We haven't talked in a while. In a long while. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and the familiar sent of shampoo.

"Whatcha thinking about, love?" I heard her thick accent say. I can't get over her accent.

"How long was I out here?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"What's wrong, babes?" She said holding my hands.

I sighed and layed down on the hammock, "The Kardashian's called. They wan't me to talk to Kendall. I heard she's changed a bit si-"

"Since the photo shoot in London."

"Yeah," I said.

"You should go talk to her." I tried to say something. "I know your history with her, babe. If you don't want to talk to her because of me. I am telling you to talk to her. I trust you enough to come back to me."

"Perrie-"

"If not what is?"

I relaxed into the hammock and stared at the stars and I felt her relax into me. "You are not the only reason why I don't want to talk to her. I'm scared that if I do talk to her that I will be back in that relationship with her. The abusive type of relationship. Not physically of course but mentally."