Chapter 1

Again- Warning from future me(?), half of this story is hella cringy. I was 13 and just discovering the world of writing. A lot of "stuttering" and a lot of "b-baka"s. Don't proceed if you can't handle that😔

———-

Its finally Wednesday. Your first day at Kunugigaoka junior high Class E. You take a big sigh after walking up that large mountain, taking your first foot step into the Class 3-E building.. Were you excited? Yes and no.
Yes because, you did want to start a new year, and make great new friends.
No because you were placed in the lowest level of the most prestigious Middle school in that area.

You looked down at your newly printed schedule as you walked into your first class. It was pretty early in the morning so not many people were there. It actually seemed as if no-one was there. You looked down at your watch, seeing that it was only 7:25 am. You walked towards the seat that said 'New student' took off the paper, and sat down. Looking around the very empty classroom you spotted someone sitting in the seat next to you. Arms crossed above his head, eyes closed. Only to see his eyes slowly open. You turn away quickly staring right down at your desk.

"Who are you"
"I-I-I'm (F-F/N)"

Your voice was so low that no-one could barely hear. You stuttered so much that you yourself, couldn't even make out the words that were escaping your mouth. But for some reason, he could.

"Why so quite, (F/N). And shouldn't you come in late so you can allow our teacher to introduce you?"

He does have a point. Yes, that's how it is in most animes. But not for you. You are way too shy to even think about the whole class looking at you. Let alone you having to introduce yourself infront of more than 25 people.

"Oh. I see. You're to shy to aren't you?"

You only violently nodded your head in agreement.

"Oh. Well, I'm karma."

He said while walking up to you holding out a hand for you to shake. You turned away looking at the floor with a hint of red on each cheek. You're not used to shaking hands with people you had just met. Even though it is natural and what normal people do. But you barely talk to strangers so how would you shake the hands of people that you never even see? The two of you shook hands for about 2 seconds. But you felt as if you needed to say something. Before you could even let any words out the bell rang and more students entered. You hid under your table cause you didn't want anyone to see you, or know that you were there. After everyone had entered the classroom, waiting for their inhuman teacher. They sat down in their seats. Then the only thing you could hear was a door opening and the sound of some slimy substance being moved around. Peaking your head over your desk to see what that was, you saw one big yellow octopus. Or what seemed like one. With a black suit and a tie with a crescent moon on it, just like what the moon looks like today. And a huge smile full of teeth. It kinda looked painted on, not like real teeth.

"Ohayo, Minna-San"

Suddenly the whole class stood up from their seats. With guns in their hands.

"Lets take attendance. Akabane Karma"

"Hai"

"Yuma Isogai-Kun"

"H-here"

The attendance taking continued. And after all the names were called and everyone put their guns down. Not landing a singe scratch on the creature above.

"Nurufufufu~"

The yellow face suddenly had green AND yellow stripes on it.