A Visitor?

~Red's POV~

My eyes slowly opened as I remembered I spent the night at Belle's place. I felt something-no, someone laying next to me. I look over to see Belle sleeping and hugging one of my arms. I let out a smirk. Then I hear a doorbell ring and Belle shoots up as if she'd been awake the entire time. She runs to the door and opens it. As Maddie walks down the stairs she stops in her tracks. She looks like she just saw a dead person outside. She runs back into Belle's room crying I get up and walk to the stairs.

"Maddie?" I ask. I turn to the door to see who's there and I can't believe my eyes.

~Belle's POV~

"JACKSEPTICEYE?! Why are you here?!" I ask him. He chuckles.

"You don't remember me?" I shake my head to say no.

"It's me, Sean. From middle school. Remember now?" I think back and remember a cute boy who transferred from Ireland with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. His personality was calm and collected but when he got excited he was crazy and loud.

"SEAN!" I run to him and hug him tightly. He giggles and hugs me back. When we break the hug behind him I see someone I really didn't want to see.

"Mark? Why are YOU here?" I ask.

"I was hanging out with Jack when he remembered you live here. And we were close by so he insisted I drove him here." I look back at Sean and he nods his head with a big toothy smile.

"Who's that?" Sean asks.

"Oh, him? That's Michael! He works with me and Madison at the office!" I explain. I wish I could say he was more.

~Red's POV~

She called me Michael. She doesn't usually call me Michael. And she said I only work with her. I wish she could say I was more. She seems much more interested in him than in me. And she seems to have known him longer.

"Oh oh oh! Sean you remember that youtuber I showed you? Redvacktor? It was a long time ago. Like in high school or something."

"Oh yeah I remember. I watch his videos too sometimes." JACKSEPTICEYE WATCHES MY VIDEOS?! WHAT?! "Oh! I also remember you had this HUGE crush on hi-" she puts her hand on his mouth to make him stop talking. "You still do?" He asks her. She slightly nods her head. He laughs and puts his arm on her shoulders.

"I missed you SO much when you went back to Ireland. I would have been lost if I didn't have Maddie. Oh no! MADDIE!" She freaks out and runs upstairs to Madison. Jack and I follow her upstairs. I stop and look back at Mark. He walks inside, closes the door, and sits on the couch with his head in his hands. He knows what he did. "Maddie are you okay?"

"NO! WHY'D HE HAVE T-TO BE HERE TOO?!" She cries. I sit down next to her and she buries her head in my shoulder and continues to cry. I see Belle look at Jack-er... Sean and she scoots over so Jack can help her too. Soon enough she calms down enough to at least go downstairs. Mark looks upset too.

"Sean, ya wanna stay here with us for a lil?" Belle asks. My heart aches when she says that.

"All my stuff's at Marks place back in LA. Sorry, (Y/N)." He says. That makes me feel a little better.

"It's okay! It just means we'll have to make the most of today!" She says excitedly. "COME ON!" She yells. Sean chuckles.

"She hasn't changed one bit!" He looks down and shakes his head with a smile. We go to Belle's car and pile in. Maddie gets the front and I get to sit next to Sean and Mark.

"We should go to Adams house and see DJ Baby Mason! AWE HES THE BEST! Sean you'll love him!" She explains why she didn't remember Sean. She said it was because he acted so differently in his videos. I guess some people have two sides to them. Their job and themselves. I understand. Once we get to Adam's house Belle has her, Maddie, and I stand in front of Mark and Jack. Belle knocks on the door and Alesa answers.

"You come here to steal Mason?" She asks not noticing anyone else. Belle giggles.

"No, but I WANNA PLAY!!!!!" She laughs. Adam walks up to the door.

"Hey, (Y/N)- MARKIPLIER AND JACKSEPTICEYE?! WHY ARE THEY AT MY HOUSE?!" Adam says with wide eyes.

"Mark drove Sean here. Sean and I go wayyyyy back!" She smiles. Maddie looks a little unstable. Like she could burst into tears at any moment. Adam notices.

"You guys come inside. Maddie lets go to the kitchen and talk some. I bet you got a TON of awesome stories to tell!" Adam says. He knows she's upset about something. No one knows how I've felt since those two got here.

"BABY MASON!!!!" Belle yells and runs over to Mason's crib. Sean follows at a jog. They start to play peekaboo with Mason and I'm stuck here with Mark while Maddie and Adam talk.

///Time skip to after they play at Adam's house\\\

"So we'll record when you get back home?" Adam asks.

"Yup!" Sean says with a smile. We walk out and go back to Belle's house. I don't know if Sean's surprised visit changed the way Belle feels about me but it sure looks like it did. The way they played with Mason and the way she'd hug him... I wish she was mine so I didn't have to worry about this. I-I can't tell her how I feel... what if she likes Sean? What if she lost interest in me? There's too many what ifs.

"If..."