A Collab!

~Red's POV~

That girl yesterday was kinda cute. Oh shoot I forgot to text her! I better do that really quickly.

R-Red B-Belle(you)
R- Hey! It's Red! Sorry I forgot to text you yesterday.
B- Omg hey!
R- I was thinking. Ross, Barney, and I don't have anything to do near the end of today. Maybe we can do our collab then?
B- Yeah! Definitely!
R- Cool!
B- I don't know if you know how exciting this is for me. My job just got 1000 times better.
R- As if you didn't like it before?
B- If I'm being honest... before it was kinda just a job but know my job seems more like having fun with some new friends. I've never actually posted a collab on my channel. I haven't had anyone to play with.
R- Now you do!
B- hahaha. Thanks, Red. Means a lot.
R- I gotta go. Barney needs Apple and I'm the only one who can handle that thing!
B- hahaha. Good luck with the... fruit! Duh duh duh duh!
R- haha. Bye!

Man. She's fun to talk to. I gotta record with Barney for a bit. I'm really excited to collab with her. Why am I thinking of her so much? Oh I have to call Barney. Dang it red stop getting distracted!

~Belle's POV~

Haha... I can't stop laughing while I talk to Red. He's so sweet. I already knew I liked him from his videos but I feel like this is becoming more than I thought. There's no way he feels the same way though.

Hmm... Should I even bother going to the mall today? I accomplished my goal already and it's turning out better than expected. I never thought they'd know me and wanna collab with me. That's so great. Oh we should play G-mod murder. I'm so good at lying! Wait is that something to brag about?

///time skip to the recording\\\

"3-2-1... What's up Home-Dawgs its ya girl Belle here and today I'm actually playing some G-mod murder! And with who you might ask? Well I found them! Weenie-butt!"

"Yo!" I hear Ross say from behind my loud voice.

"ThatGuyBarneby P. Winkleton!"

"Halos deres dirts." He says.

"And Captain AWPvious!" I finish.

"HOIIII!" He screams as if he were Temmie.

"OW RED! You're lucky I can hear after that!"

"Your welcome!" He says in a giggly voice.

"What?" I joke. Everyone laughs.

"Wait Red!" I say.

"Wut?" He says.

"Is Red try go to Colleg?" I ask as if I were another Tem.

"Let's all gather in one room guys I feel like we'll be stronger in numbers." I say. I'm not the murderer this round so it'll be funny having them assume. All except the murderer.

"No you're the murderer!" Ross says.

"I swear I'm not, Ross." I say.

"Imma trust you but if you stab me in the- AHHHHH!" Ross screams like a girl and everyone laughs.

"APPLE APPLE!" I hear Red say.

"WHO GAVE THE KNIFE BACK?!" I yell.

"Sorrys! I thoughtsded that's he was gonnas cooks me diners!" Barney explains.

"Barney!" I say. Barney and I are standing in a room together now. "If we die I'm blaming you." I say to him.

"Yeahs yeahs whatevers." He says. Then I see an apple run past the door and I just laugh really hard. "WHATS YOUR LAUGHING AT?" Barney yells as if he was offended by my laughing.

"He-! He just ran past us!" I have trouble saying because of my laughter.

"Watches out! I'lls shoots him!" Barney says looking out the door. Next thing I know he flops onto the ground dead. I can't help but laugh even more. Then I see an apple charging at me, knife in hand.

"OH GOD HELP! BAD APPLE! NO KNIFE DROP IT PLEASE!!!!" I yell running in a circle and right out the door causing me to pick up the gun.  I whip it out and wait for it to load. While I wait I run for my life and into a room as soon as the gun's loaded. I turn to the door and see Apple turn the corner. BAM! A gun is fired and a giant apple rolls on the ground.

"WHAT?!" Red yells.

"How's did your doing that, Belles?" Barney asks.

"I have NO clue, Barney!" I respond.