Finally

You're a small YouTuber with big dreams. You love the big Minecraft YouTubers but only one of them catches your eye. Red or Michael but you like calling him Red better, everyone else calls him Red as well, you don't care though. You gave yourself the nickname Belle. You just really liked the name so you decided to use it as a nickname, but you mostly use it on YouTube. You moved to Washington whenever you could because you wanted to try to meet your idols. Sky Media was where you wanted to work but you didn't know if you could handle being around them. That's why you never sent in an application. You eat at the mall every day because you want to see if you can catch them there. One day though, you finally do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~| Belle's (your) POV) |~

"Okay! Video for today is done! Now to the mall for lunch!"

Do I look okay?! Yes, I do... perfect. Maybe today I'll meet them... gah, that'd be amazing. But scary too... I don't know how I'll react. Why do I even bother talking to myself about this? I do it every day and I still haven't seen them. Ugh, why do I annoy myself with my crap. Oh look I'm here, lost in my own head again. Of course... what do I wanna eat? I'll just go to Chik-Fil-A. Again... Ugh, I need a life. Or for YouTube to pay me more. I don't just do this for fun! I go into the mall and straight to the food court.

I walk right to the Chik-Fil-A."Gah! Why's the line so long? It's never this-" my eyes widen. "No way! I did it! Yes!" Oh no I yelled! AHHHH! They're looking at me! I guess I'll say hi. "H-hi!"

I'm smiling and I can't stop! Oh my god, stop it!

I see Ross look over at Adam.

"That's her! Belle! Remember that video I showed you a few days ago?" Ross says just barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Y-you guys know me?!" I ask. My cheeks are warm.

Great...

"Ross, Max, and Tim-Tam watched all your videos. Your pretty good at what you do." Adam explains. I jump up and down.

"Ya think so?! I wouldn't have done it if I never saw y'alls channels. I'm subscribed to all of you! I've watched all of Pretty much everyone's videos. Well... I haven't seen ALL of your videos Adam, you just have so many. But I've watched every single video since I subscribed! And a ton of old ones too! I was there long before Barneby P. Winkleton started uploading." Adam laughs at my calling Barney by his quote unquote real name.

"Really? That's pretty neat!" Ross says. "Wanna sit with us?"

"Me?! With you?! Really?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yeah! Why not?" Adam says.

"Awesome!!! Oh my goodness! We should do a collab later!" I suggest.

"I'm in! I can get Red and Barney too!" Ross says. I giggle and hug him.

Oh god!

I back off almost immediately.

"Sorry! I got excited..." I say.

I feel bad now.

"It's fine! I get hugs all the time! I'm just so Rossome." I laugh at his pun.

"The only reason girls stare at you is because all of the girls just get rosst in your eyes!" I laugh even more at my comment.

"Oh my god." Adam face palms and walks to a table sitting down with two more people. They're ginge-

GINGERS! RED AND MAX! NO WAY! I scored today! Wait! Red! Oh no! But yes! My emotions! AHHHH! Not again!

Ross and I sit down with them.

"Oh Ross! You guys took forever in the line. Where'd you find Belle?!" Max asks. I forgot he watches me too.

"Isn't this that girl you showed me Ross?" Red asks him. HE KNOWS ME! Oh my gosh! Ross nods his head.

"Hi!" I wave and look at me shoes. Oh no! I'm blushing! Why now of all times!

"She says she's seen all of our videos." Ross explains. I nod my head in approval. Then I give a little smirk.

"Apple?" I say as if I were Barney.

"Oh no-"  Adam is cut off my Red.

"APPLE APPLE APPLE!" He says picking up a plastic knife. I grab the knife from his hand.

"NO! Apple! No knives!" I say through heavy laughter.

"Apple!" He grabs a plastic spoon.

"WHAT HAVE I STARTED?!" I laugh sitting in the only open chair. Which happened to be next to Red. Just my luck.after some small talk Ross asks Red if he wants to join in a collab with me, Ross, and Barney.

"Well yeah sure why not?" He says giving that goofy smile he has. Awe!!! I say in my head. It's adorable. I won't lie. A little later on they start asking about me. "Where are you from, Belle?" Red asks.

"I'm from (place you live). Oh and you guys can call me (Y/N). That's my real name. I just really like the name Belle so I made that my YouTube name." I explain to them.

"That's a pretty name." Ross points out.

"Th-thanks Ross." Oh no I'm blushing again! Seriously?! Why I do dis? Why? "I still like Belle more though." I say.

"Oh. Guys we have to go. Lunch is almost over." Adam says informatively. My face goes from happy to sad.

"Already?" I look at the time on my phone. "Oh wow. Time flies when you're having fun." I say.

"You could say that again." Max says in an annoyed tone.

"Awe don't be a Mad Max!" I say. He gives me a death stare.

"You are so lucky you're a girl and a new friend."

"What if I said it?" Adam says through laughs.

"I'd count down." Adam keeps laughing.

"Oh god! That's scary!" I say. It is! He's a killer! He's not actually a killer. I'm just poking an angry bear at this point.

"We have to go. We'll see you later, (Y/N)!" Adam says. They start to walk away but Red turns around and comes back to me.

"Can I get your number?" He asks.

"R-Really?! Y-yeah. Sure." You enter your number into his phone and wave goodbye. He smiles at me and runs back to the guys. They didn't even notice he left them. Then reality hits me.

REDVACTOR ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER!

This has to be some sort of joke. A dream maybe? A really good dream? Yeah that HAS to be it. Oh my lord. This was... something. Something special. I'm so lucky.