Chapter 2

To: Curly Cutie ;)

Hey cutie how are you?

To: The Sexy Tommo

Okay. How are you?

To: Curly Cutie ;)

I'm doing good my sister is being annoying though...

To: The Sexy Tommo

Oh :/ I have a sister too, her name is Gemma. What's yours?

To: Curly Cutie ;)

I have four. Charlotte is the oldest but we call her Lottie, Felicitè is the second oldest, and we call her Fizzy. And the youngest are the twins, Daisy and Phoebe.

To: The Sexy Tommo

Oh wow! O_o that's a lot! It's only me, Gemma, my step-dad, and my mom in my family.

To: Curly Cutie ;)

I don't think I could bear the quietness. Lol. Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you wear flower crowns?

To: The Sexy Tommo

They just maker feel happy and safe, you know? Why do you wear eyeliner and dark clothes?

To: Curly Cutie ;)

It helps me express my self, I can't really explain it...

To: The Sexy Tommo

Oh, I totally get it. Well I should probably get to bed we've been texting for an hour. It's 10 o'clock.

To: Curly Cutie ;)

Ok, my little hazzabear needs his beauty sleep. Goodnight Hazzabear.

To: The Sexy Tommo

Hazzabear? Really? Whatever, goodnight Boobear.

Louis' POV

I love talking to Harry. It's like he totally gets me. We're like soul mates! I guess who ever said opposites attract was right!

I've never met anyone that's so different from me, but so similar at the same time.

I sometimes just sit and think how it would be to grow old with him, and to wake up every morning with him by my side. To cuddle in bed, and pester him for breakfast.

To adopt a beautiful child and teach them to be different from this horrible world. To love everyone and be who they want.

We could be broke and live on the side of the road, as long as I'm with Harry it doesn't matter.

I think I've fallen for the boy with the curls...

A/n**

I know I said I wasn't going to post this chapter until I got three likes but I had to! I want to start another story but I can't with this one being already up! So I'm going to post all the chapters tonight, so I can post my other story!

Vote

Comment

Fan

I love you!!