24. I knew I loved You

Comenzar desde el principio

"The planner is here!" I hear come from behind me.

I turn around to see Spencer with her arms wide out, Tony following behind with boxes of what looked like party decorations.

"Thank God, at least someone knows what they're doing." Jaime mumbles.

"Okay so let's get this shit started before it's too late."

"I'm just carrying things in, she told me not to touch anything." Tony says with a pout.

"No this is all me." Spencer says before taking the box from his hand and instructing him and Jaime to go get the rest from their car.

I quickly go inside and place Lilah inside the play pin with Joyce, leaving them there with Max who was guarding the play pin as if his life depended on it.

"Good boy Max." I say patting his head then turned towards the door where my best friend became maid of monsters, if that makes any sense at all.

"Okay so that will go there, and this will go right over here." She mumbles to herself.

"What do I need to help with?"

"You can put these on that small table over there." She says handing me picture frames of Jaime and I.

I place them on the table and arrange them around a sign that had our important dates on it,

May 21 – The day we met

June 21 – Started dating

April 13 – Became a family

September 18 – Got Engaged

June 17 – Say I Do

Jaime and I decided on a day that would've been our anniversary of the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend but since that was in the middle of the week we compromised for the seventeenth.

Once the entire backyard was finished I was in awe, Spencer had really outdone herself on this one.

The tables that Chris had brought were covered with a white table cloth that had mason jars in the middle, inside the mason jars were sticks that had paper hearts attached to it with mine and Jaime's names on it.

She had set up a drink bar near the door where you can grab any kind of drink you like, but in case we didn't have it the party was also bring your own beer.

"You did a great job Spence." Jaime compliments.

"Thank you, I try." She laughs.

Within a few hours all our friends and family had arrived and our backyard was full of people, not that I'm complaining at all. I had very few people from my family come but the ones who did were of course relatives from my dad's side of the family, including my cousin Spencer and her husband Austin along with their twins.

Today was the day I would be asking my friends to be my bridesmaids, as well as Jaime asking the guys. I had made the girls a small box of things like a journal and pens, stationary, and a mason jar filled with nail polish, lip gloss, and a small little custom bag that said "Will you be my bridesmaid".

Jaime though had his own way of asking.

"Okay can everyone listen up." Jaime says standing from his spot at our table.

"I have something very important to say," He begins.

"About two and a half years ago I met this pretty little lady next to me and to say I was scared shitless would be an understatement, because she terrified me."