Cassie was the leader of our group; a mouthy, strong and brave girl with a good sense of humour. I had known her for the shortest length of time out of the three and we only met through college because she was doing the same course as me. I believe that she has influenced and changed Amy to be mini her. Cassie's bravery and courage as well as her 'I don't give a shit' attitude which enabled her to stand up to anyone and everyone had rubbed off on Amy, who now believed that she could challenge everyone whenever she felt like it. A trait that I wished that Amy would drop quickly.

But, regardless of their imperfections, I classed those three as my closest and dearest friends, even though they have got me into plenty of trouble and fights in the past and not to mention the fact that they argue all the time amongst one another and worry me sick when they get hurt or disappear for a while.

"Ugh, whatever," Sara sighed, she had finally given up trying to drill any sense into the pair of practically paralytic girls who could barely stand on their own two feet without the support of the bar that they were clinging onto.

"Anyway, are you coming to dance, Saph?" Cassie asked I shook my head instantly.

"Oh come on!" Amy begged. I stood my ground.

"No, just give me your drinks and I'll look after them so no crafty bastard gets their hands on it," I replied.

"Don't force her into anything," Sara complained.

"Just shut up Sara!" Amy snapped.

"Oi! Break it up girls!" I shouted. "Amy, go and dance. Like I said I'll look after your drinks,"

Amy looked at me, I gave her a look as if to say "you know you can trust me, now go. I've got this." She huffed, handed me her drink and walked off.

"I know exactly how much is left in that bottle, don't try sneaking any on the sly!" Amy joked, I smiled.

"Oh don't worry I don't touch the shit you're drinking!" I replied. Amy shrugged and linked arms with Cassie who clung onto her bottle, they both wandered off onto the dance floor where the music took them and they began to dance together to the rhythm that had travelled through their bodies.

Sara and I sat at the bar.

"How long are you staying for?" I asked. Sara reached for her phone to check the time.

"Until about 11, I gotta be out early tomorrow and my Mum's coming to pick me up once she gets my sister from Dad's," Sara replied.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"Half 10" she replied. I groaned. "What?"

"Half an hour left and then I've gotta babysit dumb and dumber over there on my own," I sighed pointing at the dance floor. Sara giggled.

"Yeah but someone has to keep them safe, god knows what would happen if neither of us were here!" Sara exclaimed, I nodded she had a point.

"True, they would probably end up in a ditch in the middle of nowhere!" I joked. Sara laughed again.

"They probably would, you know what them two are like when they're together and there's alcohol involved!" Sara replied, we sat there giggling to ourselves like little school children for a while and in the end I lost track of what time it was. To my disappointment, the drinks kept flowing my way. Sara rarely drank alcohol and when she did it was a very tiny amount, she was also sensible and responsible whenever it came to alcohol. Her phone lit up on the bar and her text tone sounded, she grabbed it and read the message and sighed.

"Saph, I'm going to have to love you and leave you I'm afraid, Mum's here," she said.

"Oh...yeah, I forgot she was coming to pick you up," I sighed.