-Him again...-

"Let's go see how Kawaii~Chan's doing with the cake." Aphmau said to you, while dragging you downstairs.
"Who's this, Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asked, while her tail wags back and fourth slowly.
"This is (y/n). She just moved in a few houses right." Aphmau said with a smile.
"It's nice to meet you, Kawaii~Chan." You held your hand out for her to shake. "Same for you, (y/n)~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan smiled, and took your hand. "Aphmau~Senpai, do you mind getting Kawaii~Chan the frosting?" With this, Aphmau tilted her head, "We have frosting?"
"Yes! Kawaii~Chan made some since she had the ingredients!" Aphmau went to the fridge and grabbed the frosting.
"Can you put it over there?" Aphmau put the frosting where Kawaii~Chan pointed.

Knock! Knock!

"I'll go get that." Aphmau said, and ran to the door.
"Zane?!"
You ran over to where Aphmau was, and saw that Zane was standing at the door. "Oh, I didn't know she was here. I'll take my leave now." With that he tried to walk back to his house, but Aphmau grabbed his hoodie. "What do you have against (y/n)?"
Zane turned around to face Aphmau. "So, that's her name." He chucked lightly, "Well, I wanted to talk to you but I guess that's not happening."
"We can go in my room. I'll be sure she doesn't hear us."
Zane sighed, "Fine."
Aphmau turned to you with apologetic eyes, "(y/n), do you mind staying down here with Kawaii~Chan?"
You smiled, "No, not at all! I'll go help her with the cake."You walked to the kitchen, while Aphmau took Zane to her room.
"Need any help, Kawaii~Chan?"
"No, Kawaii~Chan's okay. Sorry
(y/n)~Chan."
You shook your head, "No, need to apologize. It's fine."
"OH MY IRENE, ZANE!!!"
You and Kawaii~Chan look up the stairs to see what Aphmau's telling about. "Everything okay there, Aphmau~Senpai?"
Aphmau opened the door with a big grin and walked downstairs with a blushing Zane trailing behind her.
"Does Kawaii~Chan sense a ship happening?"
Aphmau was jumping up and down. "Squeee!"
I wonder what he told her...