-The Girls-

"This way." Travis said, as he led you across the street. You looked up at the house. It was nice, plus you saw purple walls in the window. He knocked on the door, and a black-haired female opened it. "Hey Travis!!! And..?"
"(Y/n)."
"(Y/n)! It's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed. "I'm Aphmau!"
"Hello Aphmau!" Aphmau turned to Travis, "What brings you here?"
"Well, (y/n) just moved in down the street, and has no friends except me." You put on your best puppy face. "Hey! Garroth was nice!" Aphmau giggled, "So, I'm guessing you brought her here to hang with us?"
Travis nodded, "Yea, since you're girls and all. So, do you mind I leave her here for a while?"
"Hey! I'm not a child, ya know!"
"Aphmau smiled, "Of course she's welcome!" She dragged you into her house to show you around. "This is the living room! In guessing you can tell."
"Yea..."
She brought you to a dining table with a kitchen nearby, "This is the dining room, and over there is the kitchen!" She pointed to a door leading outside. "That's the backyard!"
"Obviously."

~Time Skip~

"And this is my room!" Aphmau said, extending her arms in a very purple room. You looked around her room, and saw a Steven Universe poster, "OMG IS THAT STEVEN UNIVERSE!?!?!?"
"It is! I'm guessing you're a fan?"
"WELL DUH!"
"Can you guys be quiet over there? In trying to take my afternoon nap!" A voice from beyond the wall spoke.
"Who..?"
"That's Katelyn. She's kinda a grumpypants when she doesn't get enough sleep!"
"I HEARD THAT APHMAU!"
"KAWAII~CHAN WOULD LIKE IT QUIET FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES! SHE'S TRYING TO FOCUS ON MIXING THE CAKE BATTER!!"
"WHY IN THE NAME OF IRENE DO YOU NEED TO FOCUS FOR MIXING CAKE BATTER!?"
"BECAUSE KAWAII~CHAN WANTS THE CAKE TO BE PERFECT!"
You giggled at the little fights these girls had, and you realized: These are the friends you've wanted all your life.

I know, this was kinda short. But I'm kinda writing this at 2:00 am. See ya later, Clods!