Chapter 7 Lucifer

Start from the beginning

I wanted to make them feel sated and relax just like how I feel after having a nice sex. I scoffed at the thought. Me and my dirty little mind. Linda my psychiatrist [and friend] will surely give me a bloody sermon on how I always connects running a business in having sex, I could never get enough of sex. Actually, I have never been in a serious relationship, always one-night stand and have no thought of settling down. Life is too short to commit on superficial things such as love.

A few ladies not far from my sitting position were giving me lustful glances, I winked at them and they smiled seductively. I'm guessing foursome is on my schedule this evening. The said ladies approach my direction very slowly. One of them unbutton a few of her blouse's buttons so that i could sneak a peek at the rich valley of mountains resting beneath that wretched clothing, the other one bats her eyes at me, licking the remnants of frappe's whip on her lips in a very, very, very sexy way. Oooh i just love tongue plays. Lastly, the only brunette of the group drops a piece of paper on my shirt before planting a kiss on my cheek whispering, "See you later, stranger."

I chuckled. "Sure thing ladies."

Jasmine looked disgusted at the group of girls defiantly flirting with a man clad in black, who has a well-groom beard on his face. A room is all they needed and she could practically imagines what happens next. There's not an ounce of chivalry left on that man's bones. The nerve! He thinks of himself as a sex god no less, men like him are wolves who will greedily devour any sacrificial and willing sheep. She rolled her eyes at him at least there's one man or two [remembering benedict cumberbatch] in her case who still has enough gentleman bones in them. She smiled as she began pulling out the book fresh from the Maughan Library.

I was having the time of my life reading the small paper the brunette gave earlier. An address and a phone number sealed by a red lipstick kiss marked was on it.

How original.

His eyes then darted to the far-end of his shop, a plain looking girl with a very thick book on her hand. Othello it read, its gold embossed letters is not that hard to miss on his well-lighted café, Lucifer who has no interest on a mundane girl like her was about to look away when the wind from the ceiling fan although he had ACs [for ambiance that is] blew a find tresses of her hair directly on her eyes distracting her from reading. She irritably brush away the strands away from her eyes, with a wrinkled nose she lazily stuffs her right hand on her backpack and pulled out a ponytail, tying her hair in a messy bun. He wasn't sure to himself but he found that particular gesture appealing.

Mazikeen watch Lucifer flirts with every woman available out there. Women in general came crawling for him, trying to get his attention. He never waste his time to stare at any woman since they all approach him first. They flock around him, all he needed to do is pick. He never showed interest on things that bore him easily and yet she finds Lucifer Morningstar staring at a plain-looking nerdy girl in a messy bun with a glint of amusement on his eyes.

Is he even aware that he's grinning? She mused. And when she thought he has it worse, Lucifer did the last thing Maze least expecting...he's suddenly walking towards the girl's direction with an extra cup of coffee on hand, she guesses he personally brewed.

Lucifer's brewed coffee.

Did hell just freezes over?

-Matthews-

I've read Othello five times already and this time I cunningly use the thick book as a shield of what I'm truly reading. Hidden in between the pages of the large book is an old magazine from the year 1990, whose cover was Alan Rickman of course! Any paraphernalia out there regardless of the minimal amount of Alan's exposure if it involves him, I can make arrangement on my already tight budget. Acquiring the magazine in a second hand book store at a low price is what you call luck!

Last night I had watched Alan's interview in Japan on his film Winter Guest and can't help but be awed at his Japanese, he sounds too cute! I made sure to save it on my smartphone, bless the modern technology.

I didn't notice someone was approaching until I smelled the delicious aroma of a freshly brewed coffee.

"Hello, little mouse."

I instantly recognize the debaucher. Not bothering to look at him I raised an expectant eyebrow on him. He casually pulls out the chair opposite of me and began resting his hands on his chin staring. Sensing the immediate change of mood, I annoyingly closed the book and gave him a look of disgust. Instead of taking it as a signal to bugger off, the man in question handed me the freshly brewed coffee without breaking his eye contact,  his perfectly align teeth displayed.

"Flirt." I muttered a bit louder.

"I've been told." He replied.

"Could you please sit on the other side of the room I needed to have some privacy."

"I only sat with you for less than five minutes and you want to send me away? I thought you needed some company."

Pursing her lips, she glared at him. "I can't concentrate if you keep staring at me!"

Lucifer leans towards her. Jasmine folded her arms across her chest and raised her brow. "You look adorable even when you're mad." Her mouth gaped open as he openly flattens out her crease eyebrows.

"Sir," she said squatting his hand away from her face. "Will you stop doing that? Your nearness troubles me."

Lucifer leans back, smirking at her. "A bit of advice little mouse, do not ever tell a man that his nearness troubles you. You'll get in big trouble by doing that."

She blushed and hurriedly picks up her things, she made sure not to look back at the flirtatious chauvinistic monkey as she bolted away out of the shop's door.

Maze made her way to her boss, whose smug look was plastered on his face. "She's the first woman that run away from you boss, she should be listed down in the history." Maze said in amusement.

"Believe me Maze, I'm gonna find out why!" Lucifer stood up ad quickly followed the direction the young girl took.

READ,VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW...

SPREAD THIS STORY TO OUR FELLOW RICKMANIACS OUT THERE!

~toodles~

Alan's so damn cuuuuute at the end picture >///<