The revelation

Grace yawned while walking down the stairs, making her way into the pub. She was dressed in a tight black dress, just above her knee that showed off her growing bump. She had her white converse on, jus showing the tops of her neon pink socks. "Here's my blushing granddaughters Mumma." Linda smiled proudly. "Where's Lee?"

"I...don't know? He didn't come home last night. He said he was going for a drink with Johnny. Except Johnny's here, serving drinks, and its three in the afternoon already. Anyway, I'm off to my Dad's to look after the kids for the afternoon. He's taking Roxy out." Grace explained, grabbing her bag from the hall before heading out the door. She made her way across the square and knocked on the Brannings front door. Amy and Richard opened the door, flinging themselves at her.

She grinned at Amy and Richard, hugging them back. "Hey kids."

"Why is Lee and Lily's Auntie's house?" Amy looked behind Grace, seeing Lee and Whitney together. Grace turned around. "They're hugging." Amy added. "Oh! Now they've kissed!" She gasped.

Grace fumed, "stay there, you two," she ordered them, before storming to the other side of the street. "So Johnny didn't go for drinks last night." She crossed her arms. Richard and Amy hadn't listened to their older sister and had followed her across the street. "You should never have dumped that slag in the first place if you wanted to be with her!" Grace shouted at him. "I can't believe you would cheat on me after everything that we've been through. I'm pregnant with your baby and all you can think about is having sex with some cheap tart?!" Grace was too stubborn to show how upset she really was. "You can have him." She spat.

"You're having it off with her as well?!" Abi huffed.

"Seriously? Your ex and my cousin after that? Unbelievable. We're married, Lee, does that mean nothing to you? Why throe away your wife and baby for two randoms?"

Richard shot Lee daggers, "my big sister is worth ten of them."

"What would you know? You've only known your so called sister for a month. You're just a spoilt rich kid who never even knew he had a Dad and sisters. Go back to your old life, they probably don't even want you here." Lee shouted at Grace's little brother.

Grace was shocked by Lee's outburst. Not only had he cheated on her with two other girls, now he was having a go at her little brother? "He's six years old! You disgust me, Lee. At least now I know you'll never be a decent Father to my baby girl. Stay away from now on, I'm divorcing you." She shook her head at him, turning to walk away. "Come on, Amy, Richard." She grabbed each of their hands and started to make their way back home.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to sleep around if you actually were intimate with me once in a while!" Lee argued back at her. "Ever since you found out you were having a sprog you haven't cared one bit."

"Yeah, only carrying your child isn't enough, I guess." Grace shrugged, taking her kid siblings home. "Go play in your rooms, I need to speak to Daddy for a minute. I'll come get you in ten, we'll go to the park and get an ice cream, ok?" Grace told them, tears finally trying to break out of her eyes, as Jack came out of the kitchen. "Dad." Jack saw how upset she was, rushing straight over to cuddle his eldest daughter. "Lee's done the dirty, Dad. He's been having two affairs for months." She sobbed in his arms. "Ever since I got pregnant with my baby girl." She revealed to her Dad.

"He what? Look, honey, it's going to be ok." Jack comforted her.

Roxy came out of the living room with JJ. "I heard, babe. But listen, you've got your whole life ahead of you. You're only twenty."

"I was supposed to be married to him. I'm five months pregnant with his baby." Grace said in frustration. "No." She wiped her tears. "I used to be only in it for myself. I was Grace Branning, I took after you, Dad. That's who I need to be again. Like you used to tell me. One heartbreak is only closer to finding my Prince. She's my baby, not his. You know, this all plays in my favour, I don't have to be with wife of an adulterer."

"That's my girl." Jack smiled sympathetically. "You just focus on my little granddaughter."

"Right. Now, you and Rox, just go and enjoy your night away. Amy, Rich and JJ are gonna chill here with me." Grace insisted. "Go." Jack was hesitant, eventually Roxy handed JJ to her and they left. Grace sighed. "Amy, Ricky! Come on, I need to go and pick up some bits from where I used to live, looks like you've got a new housemate." Grace smiled at her brother and sister as they came downstairs, putting their shoes on.

Grace entered the pub with Amy, Richard and JJ. "Linda, I've just come for a few things." Grace said coldly, as her siblings followed her through. "Ricky, grab that bag, and shove everything from that drawer into it." She pointed at him what to do. "And Ames, if you sort out my make up you can have some of it." She winked at her little sister. She set JJ down on the bed and started to pack another bag. They heard someone come running up the stairs, before Lee came into the bedroom.

"Grace! Look, just listen to me, I'm sorry, I- I don't know what I was thinking. Look, all I want is you and our baby." Lee tried to apologize.

"Can you two carry those bags for me or are they too heavy?" Grace ignored him, picking JJ up from the bed, talking to her siblings.

"Too heavy." Amy and Richard pouted.

Grace took the bags from them. Carrying JJ and three full bags of stuff was heavy, JJ was heavy enough. "Do you need a hand?" Mick wandered by, on his way to the bathroom.

"Yeah, please, were just going home. Were just going home." She handed the bags to Mick, going back downstairs with her brothers and sister. "Mick, when my baby's born, I wont stop you and Linda from being a part of her life. Or Johnny, you're her family."

"You have no idea how glad I am to hear that." Mick sighed. "After what Lee's done, we didn't even know what you were gonna do."

"I want to hurt Lee, not you guys or my little girl."