Chapter 7 A New Home

Start from the beginning

"Yes" I question with a brow raised. "Um, the king has asked that you are packed and ready to leave by 11. Where he will help you carry your things to the car" he says in a well... he didn't leave room for business, that's for sure.

"Uh, yeah sure" I reply. He nods and walks off.

"Well that was..." Ness starts but trails off. "Very business like?" I finish for her. "Yes" she nods.

"Well you better hurry up and end, you have an hour and half until you leave" Henry states.

I look at the time and nod. I quickly finish my breakfast which consist of raisin toast and apple juice. On my way to my room I notice someone walk in my direction, I set aside thinking they will past when she stops.

"Miss Martin, Im ordered by the King to help you pack" she says bowing slightly. Woah formal much.

I blink shocked before its now I realise something. She an omega.

I snap out of it and finally start speaking. "Uh, Tia is Fine Instead of Miss Martin and I'm fine. I can pack my things myself. But so you don't get in trouble you can stand in my room, if you like" I say walking ahead.

"Okay" she replies bowing again. "There is no need for this formal thing you got going on. Just be yourself" I say along the way.

She looks shocked by this buts smiled with a nod.

"So what's your name?"

"Faith" I nod smiling.

Once I reach my room I start lacking my things, which isn't much. Faith ends up helping day she wanted to, since I'm a lot nicer to her than other people. Which I immediately feel sorry for her.

I didn't care if she was a omega, she's still a living person. Just someone who isn't respected by all, which I can relate to. Since I have to pretend to be human, I've been treated rather harsh.

"All done" Faith says brightly.

"Thank you for your help" I say smiling. She nods and smiled back. "Thank you for treating me..... as an equal"

I nod back and put my hand out. "I hope to see you soon Faith". She takes my hand in hers an smiles brightly. "You too"

With that she leaves the room. I pick up all of The clothes I borrowed from Ness. I'm about to take them I over to Henry's rooms across from mine when he walked in with Ness and her mate.

"Oh hey I was about to come over and drop these off" I said picking up a bag, putting them in there.

"Oh right, thanks"
She grabs the bag and put it in her mates arms. He looks taken back but doesn't say anything. I crack a smile as I try not to laugh.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye" Ness starts. "For now"

She gives me a hopeful look as does Henry. "You better visit!" She says engulfing me in a hug. "I will, I couldn't stay away from you two. Your practically family anyway" I remark.

"Yeah you are" she sobs. I feel her tears wet my shoulder by I Ignore it, not exactly caring. She pulls away to let Henry say what's on his mind.

He puts both hands on my shoulders and outs on a serious face. "You are always welcomed! and if the king ever hurts you or anything! I'll always have my arms open for you"

I nod, pulling him In to a hug. "I know, thank you" I whisper.

There's a knock at the door that makes us all look up. Henry pulls away and stands near his daughter and future son in law.

"Come in"

The door opens to an amazing smell of leaves and after shave. Dxton walks in with a emotionless face, as usual. "Ready" he asks gruffly. I nod grabbing my bag.

Ness gives me one last hug. But Henry and Ness mate stay wide away. Due to the death glare try are reviving.

I send Henry a warm smile, as he returns it, waving. "Bye guys"

I walk out the door as they each yell out their fare well. The walk to his car is quiet and very awkward. I act as if I didn't notice and walk with my head held high.

I felt my bag being tugged from my back. I look to the side, seeing Dxton. Taking it in his. "Thank you" I say confidently, but it comes out more shocked.

He doesn't say anything only looks at me before continuing to look forward.

Everyone looks at us as we past. Some smiling brightly, other awing. Then there are the girls who are glaring at me.

Sending me deadly messages. "don't touch my man/get away from him"
"Disgusting, a human?"

I just mentally smile at this, at how stuck up people they are.

Once we walk out side Moore and his wife walk over to us. The Luna smiled while Moore keeps it intimidating. Which makes me mentally roll my eyes.

But yet again I'm still angry with him.

"Hello Tia, I'm Anglia. It's lovely to finally meet you" she says smiling genially at me. I smile and shake her out stretched hand. "As you" I reply.

Moore and Dxton both shake hands and say a few words if goodbye. He then looks at me and smiles most likely for his wife's benefit, than mine. "I hope to see you again" he says.

"Yes, you to" I say even though I make it clear I don't. He looks taken back by this, but doesn't say anything. Instead he clenches his jaw.

I look up at Dxton, who is already looking at me. Which causes me to blush slightly. He starts to make his way over to a black bugatti veyron.

I whistle slightly at the sight of this thing. Not one I would usually prefer but it's pretty cool.

He puts my bag in the back and gets into the drivers seat. I follow his lead and get in the passengers seat.

Once were on the road, I pull my ray bans down and look out the window. The sun shines brightly as we race past the trees.

After about an hour of awkward silence. He finally speaks up.

"Tomorrow you can go see your parents if you wish"

I look over at him, as he remains focused on the road. "Thank you, but that won't be needed..... My parents are dead" I answer looking back out the window.

"Sorry" he says after awhile. I look at him and smile. Knowing he can see from the corner of his eye.

It turns into a calm silence after that.

About 3 hours later we come to a base line of trees, that run for miles. The border of his pack. The White Crested Moon pack. Since he is the Spanish and American Lycan. He has two packs.

The one in Spain has about 20 thousand pack members, but the American pack has around 40 thousand.

I look out the window in awe. It's beautiful.

Trees line up a path to the pack and it looks amazing. I feel the strong current of energy from the border line.

I'm now officially in White Crested moon territory.

My new home.

A/N Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for liking this book! I didn't expect it to be such an success!

And a lot of you have most likely noticed. I don't edit. That would because I'm lazy and I prefer to edit it after the book is finished.

Yeah.... but other than that! I hope you all liked this chapter if so hit that star and comment your ideas!

~ Until Then ~

{ Later Warriors }

~ Raph_Rocks01