14

After Xanne's parents' revelation, we talked more about it. About how did they  got through all of these.

"Well, Xirk was peaceful before. Until a prophecy was told by the Oracle, he said there will be a chaos coming to our world." Xanne's father said.

"What happened?" Xeira asked. "One day a man came to our clan. He said we will gave our child to him, so that he can rule the planet. Of course, we denied him. So our clan was destroyed, we seek help to the Andrews. So your father helped us." he continued and looked at me.

"I thought your clan is a powerful clan." Xyra said, "We were, but that man has a very special power. He could've destroyed the whole area of my territory, if he wanted to. But he chose not to, because the Oracle warned him through mind link and I don't know what the Oracle told him. So he vanished, nobody knows where he went." he ducked his head.

"After that, how did Xanne became my supposed to be wife?" I asked him and he raised his head and looked at his wife with a smile.

"Well, maybe you don't remember but Xanne was your playmate." they looked at me. "How did you knew that Xaeon likes girls, or should I say Xanne?" Xolia asked.

"We didn't nor your parents didn't knew. The Oracle told us the prophecy, that a strong lovers will come and defeat the man who has special powers."

Everyone was silent after that.

"Mr. Willis, how did you got here on Earth?" I asked him. "The Rogues attacked the Andrews' territory, they want to take Xanne so your parents transport us here. They helped us get away."

Our talk was interrupted.

"Xanne is awake." Xolia said.

_________

Xanne is awake, but she's resting for now. I'm gonna tell her everything when she had her strength back.

I got off the bed where Xanne is lying. I moved my face closed to her forehead and kissed it. "I promise to protect you my love." she moved a little and sigh contentedly.

I went outside her room and went out for a walk. "Hey Xaeon, where are you going?" Belle asked, "Oh, I'm just going out for a walk."

She nodded, "Mind if I join you?" she asked, "No not at all."

We went to the park and rest for a bit, "So how's Xanne?" she asked looking at me. "She's fine, she's awake but she's resting for now." she nodded in understanding and looked at the sky.

"What's going to happen now? Is Xanne leaving Earth?" I looked at her, "No, why would you think that?"

"I don't know, since that Gear guy showed I was scared. Not for me, but for Xanne. He said they will take Xanne away."

"Don't worry, I'll protect her no matter what." I smiled and she looked at me. "I trust you with that." she answered.

"Xanne's waking up, let's go?" she nodded. I held her hand and transported us back to Xanne's house.

When we got there, Belle was welcomed by Xyra. As for me, I quickly went to Xanne's room.

"Where have you been?" Xanne asked, "I was just downstairs love." she ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Don't you ever leave me again." I nodded and held her in my arms.

After that we ate dinner with her family and the girls too. Belle helped Mrs. Willis to cook and it was delicious.

After dinner, the girls went home to rest. They drive Belle home, so she can rest too. Ever since Xanne lost consciousness, we were all restless.

I am outside, sitting on their lawn. Xanne came afterwards, she sat down beside me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I sighed in contentment, I wish it could be always like this. No distractions, just me and Xanne relaxing. No more confusions behind Xanne's story.

"So, what were you going to tell me?" she asked, "Not now love, just let us enjoy this moment of being together." I looked at her, while she stared at the starry night sky.

Then she caught me staring at her, "What?" she asked in confusion, I just giggled at her expression. "Nothing, you're just so beautiful." she blushed at my comment. Then I can't help myself to hugged her slim figure.

Her eyes dazzle under the lights from the bulb on the post, that is placed on their lawn.

"Xanne?" she averted her attention to me, and frowned at my sudden change of mood. "Something wrong Xaeon?" she asked worriedly.

I sigh, I'm not sure how to start this. "Xanne, I'm leaving after a week." she stiffened and looked away. I knew it, she didn't like where this is going. "Why?" was all she said.

"Uhm...Al-Always asked me to go back to Xirk. I need to fix things over there." She just nod. I hugged her tight, afraid to let her go. "Okay."

"Is that all you can say?" she loosened our hug, "What can I say? I can't change the fact that you are the next ruler of Xirk." I put my hands on her shoulders and squeezed it. "Look Xanne, I hate to go back. But they need me."

She sighed in resignation. "So be it, I have no other choice. Take me with you." she said full of seriousness.

"What? I can't. Your parents might look for you." I lied to her, even if she belong in Xirk her life is in danger. The Rogues might be waiting for an ambush there.

"Let's just pretend that we are going to a vacation." she suggested. "Yeah, but what about your school?" she stopped and thought for a minute. "Yeah, about that. I'm not yet sure how can we excuse that one." she stifled a laugh, and I joined her.

"You really love me don't you?" I teased her, she blushed again. "Oh shut up!" she hit me playfully. "But seriously, take me with you."
She said, not hinting a joke on what she said.

"You know I can't." I said, turning back to serious mode.

"Please Xaeon?" she pleaded me and used this thing called puppy eyes, as Xyra told me.

"No, and that's final. I promise I'll be back here Xanne. You won't even know I'm gone." she ducked her head and stared at the grass.

I lifted her chin to make her look at me. "Xanne. Please don't be mad."

She push my hand away from her and stood up. "Fine. Then you can leave right now, and don't expect that you'll see me tomorrow. Or maybe, you should stay at Xirk. I mean that's your planet." I was hurt at what she said. Did she really mean that?

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked, holding back my tears. She was hurt too as I look in her eyes, but replaced by anger.

"Breaking up? Oh please, we're not even a couple." she added. Oh my, is this what feels like to be hurt emotionally?

"But-but, you said that you love me." I was stuttering, holding myself together.

I was about to hug her but she stopped me, "I do love you, but if your not going to take me with you. Then, I'm sorry."

I stopped at my tracks, "I'm doing this for you." she scoffed, "For me? Really now? You know what, just go home. I'm tired." she turn her back on me.

"Xanne, please." I beg her to listen to me. "Go home Xaeon, you don't have anything to do here."

She left me, standing here confused and hurt.

__________

Don't hate me. Anyways, Happy 100 reads. Thanks for supporting this book, thanks for bearing with me.

I would like to promote my other book, it's title Aragu

Thank you. :) *kisses*

-Choi