-on call-

Manager : yeobuseyo?

Bona : oh yeobuseyo ? Is this the restaurant 'Bon appetite' ?

Manager : Ne , I'm the manager here you can call me park manager . Can I help you miss ?

Bona : I'm actually looking for a job and I saw that this restaurant has an empty space for waitress ?

Manager : ah , Ne we are lacking in waitress right now , may I know some of your information miss ?

Bona: my name is bona, I'm 18 yrs old.

Manager : ah bona-ssi, can you come over to the restaurant some time ? I would like to meet you and if you're okay with it I would like to ask you to start working immediately .

Bona: ah okay I will come over tomorrow. Kamsahamnida Park manager-nim .

-end call-

So I will be going to pyeongchang dong tomorrow. I'm so excited , I haven't been there for five years . I mean I used to live there in a bungalow.

-the next day-

I looked in the mirror one last time before I leave the house to pyeongchang dong. I wore a baby pink dress oppa gave me for my 16th birthday and just let my hair flow over my shoulders . I brought along my pink Michael kors clutch that I bought before the company broke down of course , and I just threw on some white simple heels and left . When I arrived at pyeongchang dong, I parked my car somewhere near to the address given and went into the luxurious restaurant. I asked the reception which floor the restaurant is located since it's connected with a bowling alley -1st , pool club( snooker ) -2nd , night club -4th and lastly the 5th floor is the rooftop swimming pool . The receptionist told me that the restaurant is at the 3rd floor them I went into the lift and clicked the 3rd floor .

After I arrived at the 3rd floor , I stopped infront of the restaurant and saw that the restaurant was packed with people all dressed formally or fashionably. I took a deep breath then went inside the restaurant . One of the waitress greeted me . " hi may I help you ?" She smiles at me , okay this girl is friendly. I tilted my head and got a better view at her name tag'유리'( yuri)
" ne , I'm looking for the manager " I smiled back at her " the manager ? Do you have reservations? Cause our restaurant is fully packed today or would you like to wait ?" She took out her small notebook like she's ready to take notes "no no , I'm here for a job , for an interview to be a waitress " she laughed at her own silliness and brought me to the manager office inside . I bowed at her and knocked on the managers door. "come in " I heard the manager shouted so I twisted the door knob and went in . When I went in I saw a cute young man sitting in front of the manager's table . I bowed at the manager and he stood up . " are you bona ?" He asked and I nodded with a smile " ah there you are , I didn't know you're a cute girl " he laughed loudly , luckily this managed is cheerful. "Let me introduce to you , this is doyoung a new waiter just like you . He pointed at doyoung and sat down . "Annyeonghassayo, bona imnida " I greeted him "oh annyeonghassayo "he smiled back at me , his smile could kill anyone . After the interview , both of us are required to work after lunch time since it's still early . The earlier we started the more pay we get . Me and doyoung went to the kitchen and sat down at the round table which is for the restaurants staff . Doyoung and I have quite a lot of similarities that's why we have a lot to talk about . After awhile , our sunbaenims came and instructed us about the rules and the way of working here . After listening to the boring speech by the leader of the waiter and waitress it's time for us to start working . I wore my uniform which is a casual black fitting dress that hugs my curves perfectly and black heels . I took another deep breath held onto the menu book and walked out of the kitchen meeting with a lot of customers .