1: Earth

Ten's POV

"I was abandoned by my parents and I lived with my grandparents for 17 years. "

"And may I ask why they abandoned you ?"
-unknown

"Cause... I became more powerful then my older brother , outsiders started talking about how I broke the rules here in bluestone which is to never be any stronger then the ones older then you . They became ashamed and embarrassed then abandoned me .

"I'm curious about this too , how did you become stronger then your brother , usually our powers gets stronger through time which means it's impossible to be stronger than your older ones , but how did you do that ?"
-unknown

"I was terribly ill when I was four years old  , so they took me to the bluestone palace , and the King held me and gave me his powers to help me survive . That's how my powers grew . "

"So the reason is because of the King's power you grew so strong . Okay , that's enough , I will send you to earth for a new life there , but you have to be careful . Do not forget that you have two souls and sometimes you might lose control , people on earth also do not have powers , do not show it to them , and do not fall in love .
-Unknown

" do not fall in love ? Why ?"

"I'm not sure , but I heard its because one of our bluestone soldiers went there and fell in love with a lady , and the following week he fell in the river and died . The rules here say that one will be thrown into the blood river if they disobey the rules here , and he fell in a river in earth and died . So that's how the rule is made up "
-Unknown

" but can't that be an accident? Anyways I don't care , I'm going there to live a new live not fall in love ."

"Okay, you will be leaving for earth in two weeks . Please go into the lab for oxygen test , the earth has oxygen which we don't have here , so please do the test everyday to get use to it . "

I took the ticket from the reception and nodded slightly . I went outside and my driver opened the door for me to enter . I entered and sat down as he started driving . I rolled up my sleeve and saw the scar that I got.

{Flashback}
4 years old
" Eomma , am I gonna die ?"
"Ani , you're gonna be fine , the king agreed to help you ." My mom told me while caressing my hand with her warm hand .

I was soon passed to the king which smiled when he saw me . The King casted his spells and landed his palm with a bright light beam onto my chest . He then whispers to me " you are stronger then you think you are even without my help " then he smiled and passed me back to my mom .

Then they did a surgery on me to remove all my blood and reinsert it

{End of flashback}

I rolled down my sleeve and took a quick nap before arriving at my mansion .

• Earth •

Bona's POV
"Bona ! Ireona ppali , Eomma Appa is leaving "

I shot up from my bed once I heard my sister Yeri shouting . "Bona-ah , listen to your sister and your oppa, we will be back after two years . Yeri-ah pls take care of them . " my parents told my sister like it's their last vow . Yeri just nodded her head and we waved our parents goodbye as they left in a cab. My family lived in a small house in Seoul. We were once averagely rich until my dad's company failed and we had to borrow money from the loan sharks to return the money . My sister is in charge of working and returning the debt while I just came up to the age to start working and earn money to return to the loan sharks. My parents got an offer to work in China as I have no idea what , they didn't tell us anything . But they say that they will be sending money to us every month to return the money . Jaehyung oppa works full time at a cafe as a barista well he gets a good pay every month so I don't really have anything to worry about , but I still need to get a job . "Eonni, I'm going out " I shouted to the kitchen and went out . I went to a cafe which I usually spend time with my friends but , they all left after my dads company broke down . What a nice friend . I took a magazine and started looking for job offers . I saw a waitress job at a high class restaurant located at pyeongchang dong the rich neighborhood. I saw the number and I dialed it .