Chapter 10

After a few hours of the grounds around HQ Yuu was still nowhere to be found and Shinoa was begining to worry. Shinoa was pacing around Yuu's room searching for some sort of sign or note that was left. Yoichi and the rest of the squad show up to Yuu's room and ask, "Find anything of use?" Shinoa looks back towards them and shakes her head. The rest of the group sighed as back at the vampire palace Yuu was in Krul's throne room sitting down in her throne while Krul placed herself down on his lap. "Looks like you my pet now ever since you took my old one." She said as she slid her hand gently across his cheek, if he had full control he woulf have definiately pushed her off at her touch. But he didn't so all he could do was sit there until his comrads found out where he was. Krul notices he was not paying attention to her, grabbing his face and foribly turning his head to face her, "Soon my toy soon. You will be able to see your friends but I don't think they arw going to be happy to see you." She giggled as she stood up and turned towards him, "Because you are going to be your friends enemy, I will use you to wipe out the rest of the Humans army. Even your old friends." She grabs his hand pulling him off of her thrown, "Now go and get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow. We attack at dawn." Slowly Yuu rose to his feet and began making his way to the room that was assigned to him. Back at the Humans HQ Shinoa had locked herself in her room and was crying, this was the first time she had cried in a very long time. She couldn't even remember the last time she did. Earlier she had confronted Guren again and had told her he had probably died. But as Shinoa began to deny it Mitsuba came up and slapped her, she remembered her saying "Its true Shinoa if he hasn't returned now then he probably died." But Shinoa was having none of it, she ran to her room locking it behind her and not answering the knocks she heard at the door. And before she knew it she had cried herself to sleep, in her dream she just imagined the horrible ways he could have died. Five in the morning and Yuu heard a knock at his door it was Krul, "Time to get up Yuu we have a lot of exterminating to do." Slowly raising himself outnof his bed he dressed himself in the vampire attire that was given to him. Yuu was discusted with the way he looked but he made his way to their meeting place. After an hour of learning their strategy they all made their way to the planes. 20 minutes later they were just above the humans territory and they began to drop out of the planes. Back at HQ a alarm rose waking everybody in the facility. "THERE HAS BEEN A DETECTION OF HUNDREDS OF VAMPIRES BEING DROPPED INTO THE CITY!!PREPARE FOR BATTLE!! Shinoa woke with a start and began dressing herself. She met up with her squad and a bunch of other units and made their way towards the city. Yuu had landed in the city first and had began making his march towards HQ. He felt a hand on his shoulder, "No not yet Yuu. It is not your time yet. You will get your time." Letting a sigh escape from his lips as she lead him behind their lines. The vampires lines began marching forward but it was not long until they came into contact with Shinjuku's main army. Swords clashed with swords, those sounds echoed through the city as Yuu and Krul watched from above, The battle had just begun. Shinoa's squad marched their way to the front lines clashing into some vampires here and there, but these were low class vamps who carried 2nd class weapons. After many hours off fighting, the advantage was slowly leaning towards the humans side. Krul looked towards Yuu and slowly nodded, "Looks like its your time to shine my precious toy." Yuu nods and leaps of the roof landing on the pavement with a thud. Unsheathing his sword the curse filled his face, launching himself at an amazing speed he was wiping out humans here and there. He was begining to make his way to the mid line, but in his line of sight was her.... The purple beauty that had saved him. But he could not stop what was about to happen. His body was not under his control, launching himself as he began to swing his sword towards her throat but before it could connect. The blade had stopped an inch away from cutting it right off. Yuu's face was only inches away from Shinoa's, all Shinoa could do was close her eyes in fear but as she opened them she realized. "Y-y-yuu-san is that you?" She reaches out to touch him but he backs away and began to scream in pain dropping his sword, his hands went to his face. He drops to his knees and screams, "No!! I can't allow myself to be controled by the likes of you!!!!" Blood began to leak out of his eyes as he screamed in pain. A black aura began to schroud him a black pair of wings grew out of his back and when he opend his eyes they were bloodshot red.

Sorry for such a late update but I wanted to give sometime since I had made 3 chapters in one night and I also haven't had the time. But this was a fun chapter. I would also like to thank everyone who supports me by reading my chapters it means a whole lot to me to see that everyone enjoys them. I love you guys 😙😙❤❤❤❤💙💚 We hit 50 votes so heres the face reveal.