Chapter 7

Shinoa had left Yuu laying in the medical bed completely confused but it was kind of like a treat for her , she loved teasing him. Shinoa bumps into Mitsuba as she walked down the hallway, "Sorry Mii-chan." She let out a chuckle as Mitsuba pouted, "Where were you Shinoa? Mitsuba asks her. "Oh I was just checking up on Yuu-san, he's doing a lot better." Mitsuba smiles as she taps Shinoa on the shoulder, "You tease me about liking Yuu but I think your falling for him as well." Shinoa's face becomes flushed as she marched away from Mitsuba, "I don't have time for love," Shinoa muttered to herself. The next day Yuu woke up from the hospital bed and decided that he needed some fresh air. He headed up to the roof, opening fhe door he was facing someone familiar. " Shinoa... What are you doing up here this early in the morning?" Shinoa smirks as she remarks, "Thats what I would like to ask you Yuu-san you're supposed to be in bed resting" Yuu just sighs as he replies, "I don't need anymore rest Shinoa, I feel fine." Shinoa shakes her head giving up, "I come up here sometimes to cool my head. Now answer my question, why are you up here?" Yuu walks over to the railing resting his back up against it, "I just wanted to get some fresh air." Shinoa blushes as she walks up next to you leaning up aginst him getting an immediete reaction, "Oi Shinoa, what are you doing?" Shinoa frowns as she looks up at him with her chocolate eyes "I just want to spend time with you Yuu-san. Don't you love me?" She presses her finger against Yuu's lips gently giving him a little tease. "Your not that cute Shinoa..." Yuu mumbles as he looks away from here, Yuu thinks to himself 'She sure knows how to get my heart racing.' Shinoa pouts as she grabs the bottom of his chin before standing on her tippy toes to kiss his chin softly. Yuu looks down at her and retorts, "Are you trying to start to something with me Shinoa?" He grabs her wrists turning her and holding her against the railing. The only thing going through Shinoa's mind was, 'I really like this aggressive side of you.' Just to mess with him she says in an innocent voice, "Oh no what are you gonna do to me." She places her hand over her mouth and looks away from him. She felt a pair of lips meet hers, she turned her head back to Yuu, pressing herself harder into the kiss. 'This is amazing, his lips have such a sweet taste, they also have a firm but soft feeling to them.' Yuu ended up pulling away from the kiss but didn't move his face away. She was getting lost in his bright green eyes that seemed could peirce anyone. "Shinoa..." Yuu said softly moving his face closer to her's, slightly brushing up against it. "Y-y-yes Yuu-san." Shinoa stuttered as she wrapped her arms around Yuu and interlocking her hands pulling him closer to her. Yuu mutters directly into her ear, "Promise me that you will never leave my side. I wouldn't know what would happen if I lost control and you weren't there. It wouldn't work with Mika, this means your special to me." She felt a few tears drop down as he had began to cry, "Don't cry Yuu-san. Trust me I won't be able to die when I have you protecting me from the vampires." Shinoa gently strokes his hair trying to calm him, "I love you Yuu-san..." Shinoa whispers into his ear. Yuu chuckles hugging Shinoa tighter, "I love you as well Shinoa." All of a sudden the both heard a knock on the door to the roof. "What do we got going on here? A couple of lovebirds having alone time." It was Guren he was standing at the door with the rest of Shinoa's squad. Kimizuki and Yoichi's mouths were wide open as Guren was hold Mitsuba back. Mitsuba yelled to Shinoa," Why must you do this to me Shinoa? You knew I had a crush on Yuu first and now you have taken him away from me. I'LL KILL YOU!!!" The two just started in confusion and embarrassment, neither had the confidence to saying anything. There was a couple minutes of silence but finally Shinoa was the one to break the silence. "Well Yuu looks like we got ourselves into a bit of a bit of a predicament." Yuu chuckles as Shinoa jumps up to press her lips against Yuu's. Looking towards Mitsuba she tilts her head to the side letting out a giggle, pressing her finger against her lips.

Well that was quite a situation huh. Well sorry if this was bad I'm not feeling to good but I wanted to upload another chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for all the views and votes. Don't forget once we hit 50 votes I'll do a face reveal for you all. Stay tuned all Yuu Yuunoa fans out there. (See what I did there 😝😝😝)