Chapter 5

The alarm bell rang out in the building until a voice came onto the intercom, "Get to safety a vampire has infiltrated the building and in rampaging so get to the nearest safe house. Yuu looks behind him to only see one wall of the building explode, "Is everyone ok?!?!" Yuu shouted to his squad members, he got replies from Kimizuki, Mika, Yoichi, and Mitsuba. But what about Shinoa, he rushed to the crumbles of the wall where he saw Shinoa. She was unconcious, but the worst part was the person the was holding her... Crowley. Yuu's face turned into a fade that represented hate and anger. "How dare you lay hands on her!!!" He unsheathes his sword unleashing a green light to emit from it. All he could think about was that he needed to find a way to get her out of his arms, reaching into his pocket he pulls out the pills. "Asuramaru I need all of your power that you can give me." The curse slowly curled up his face but Yuu thought it was still not enough. "More.....More....I NEED MORE!!!" The curse had filled his whole face until a horn popped up on the right side of his face. A menacing laugh erupted from Yuu, "Yes!! This should be enough power to take you on." Come and face me and be brought to your death. Shinoa awoke, her whole body was in pain and when she looked up she was face to face with an enemy. She tried squirming but he had her trapped, and when she looked towards Yuu. She began yelling, "No Yuu you can let the demon take over, you could die!!!" Yuu wasn't listening all he said was, " Don't worry Shinoa I won't let this bastard take you away." Launching himself at the vampire she felt herself be dropped, she landed on the ground only to be picked up by a blue haired vampire.(Don't worry I know her name.) Yuu's sword came into contact with Crowley's, Crowley let out a chuckle. "Your pretty fast for livestock. But your an idiot." Crowley reached out with his other hand and grabbed Yuu's throat squeezing tightly. He then swung his arm slamming Yuu into a wall, blood shot out his mouth as a few ribs broke. Yuu gasped for air then escaping his grasp he jumped back, "I need more power Asuramaru!!" He popped two pills into his mouth. The curse took full effect as blood shot out of his mouth as a few organs ruptured. Yuu launched himself back and forth slashing at the vampire but he just blocked each shot and slammed his fist into Yuu's gut. "Foolish livestock, you should just give up." The other squad members ran up to help but Yuu just shouted at them, "Let me handle this, you will just get in my way." Yuu looked back and glared at them. Once again Yuu launched himself at him only to be grabbed and pinned against a wall, a cold metal entered his lower abdomen just below his intestines. Blood began to dribble out of his mouth, Shinoa's shriek filled the room "Yuu-san!!!!" Shinoa fought her way out of the vampires grip to pull out her key transforming it into her scythe. A dark aura began to shroud Shinoa as she looked up her retinas had turned a dark red, "Give him back." She ran upto Crowley and swung her scythe only for it to be caught with his hand, "Your just puny livestock. You can't accomplish anything." But all of a sudden more dark aura began to cover her scythe causing Crowley's hand to incinerate. "Oh well now things have just gotten interesting." Now all of a sudden his left arm is chopped off by Yuu. "Keep your eyes on your opponent bastard." Crowley jumps back, "Well shit I did not see this coming. Even I cannot handle this." He bagan leaping away with his two comrades. As soon as they were gone Yuu collapes to the ground. Shinoa makes her way over to him and collapses right beside him. Their squad members rush to their aid just as the other squads of The Moon Demon Company. They made their way over to Shinoa's squad, Guren asks Mitsuba what happened and she answered. "We aren't exactly sure but Yu let his demon take control. The weirdest thing that happened though was Shinoa. When Yuu was pinned and in danger her eyes went blood red and a dark aura shrouded her."

I'm sorry for leaving it here but I was getting tired it was midnight when I began writting this and I needed to get this to you guys. Sorry for making you wait. What is up with Shinoa was there experimenting done on her too 😱😱😱😱😱 Thanks for reading though I love you guys 💙❤💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟