“I need to sleep, boys, can I go to bed?”

“Of course you can sweety” Liam says, and they walk me to bed, I catch a glimpse of Harry in his room, on his bed, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. He turns his head.

“Jerk” I mutter.

I lay myself down in bed as the boys walk out and shut my door.
now, I’m alone with my own thoughts.

Did harry even mean to hit me?.. yes. He couldn’t have accidentally done it, because I wasn’t in ‘hitting’ distance, he had to of stepped away from Ash to have hit me… maybe he was jealous of how me and Ash talked, and wanted to hit me because of it?... I don’t know. I just don’t get it.

i was just starting to drift off the sleep before i was so rudely inturrupted; 

“Knock knock?”

“Harry, if you don’t go away now, I’ll call the boys”

“they’ve gone out”

“Really?”

“Yeah, to the pool”

“Get out, I don’t trust you not to hit me”

“Jaycee… can we just talk”

“I don’t feel like talking tonight, go find someone else to bother”

he puts a hand on my leg

spark.

“I mean it. Stay away, don’t make me hate you more”

“you hate me?”

“You hit me, Harry. So yes, I do hate you, I hate you with everything I have on me at the moment, get out of my face and let me sleep in peace”

“Do you really hate me?” he looked so gutted.

“Oh, no of course I don’t Harry… I’m just simply not excited about your existence…now can you kindly, fuck off”

he brushes his hand along my cheek

I felt those damn tingles again.

“Please…” I say, but I’m stopped by his eyes.

They were so damn beautiful.

Everything about him was so damn.. beautiful, and he knew what he was doing to me.

“Can I just stay, for a little?” he asks, coming closer to my face. Inches away from my lips.

Don’t kiss him..

Don’t Jaycee…
don’t do it….

No.

No.

Don’t you even DARE think about forgiving him.

He hit you, remember?

Jaycee…

Harry closes the gap between us, kissing me tenderly.

God, that felt good.

But then I remember what he did to me, and what he’s doing to me now, charming me with his.. damn charm!

“Harry.. stop!” I pull away, angry.

“what?”

“Not like this, you don’t deserve it!”

“Jaycee-“

“get out”

“But-“

“get out”