Stuck in a Sauna with Styles.

“FOREVER YOUNG!, I WANNNA BE FOREVERRRR YOUNGG!” Harry sings loud enough that it could wake up the whole hotel, but then, Louis joins in “DO YOU REALLY WANNA LIVE FOREVERRR” Then Zayn “FOREVER..” then Liam “FOREVER…..” Then Niall “OR NEVER?” then we all joined in “FOREVERRR YOUNGGG WE WANNA BE FOREEVEEERRR YOUNGGG!” then we all burst into hysteric laughter. I had my legs draped over Nialls knee’s, and my head was leaning on Louis’ shoulder. “Anyone want a coke or anything?” Harry comes into the room, and looks instantly down at me, then Niall, then Louis. I really didn’t understand the look on his face, it looked like a mixture of Jealousy and anger, all smooshed together on his beautiful face. And it did not suit him one bit. “Whats wrong Harold?” I ask, he just plainly smiles “Nothing, just Louis, he’s wearing my t-shirt” lie. “Oh, alright” I say, getting up from my position and walking past him to the tiny hotel kitchen. “I’m going down to the pool, I’ll be back in an hour” I say, skulling a cup of ice-cold water. “Okay Jay, when you get back we’ll organise sleeping arrange-” before Liam could finish his sentence, I had already taken off my t-shirt and was only wearing my peacock colour bikini, they all go creepily silent as I walk to the bathroom and grab a towel. “why so quiet?” I say, adjusting the back of the bikini so it wasn’t twisted, Harry looks from my chest to the ground, Liam, being Liam, looks at the boys and cheekily smiles. Louis, adjusts his hair, which, was perfectly fine to begin with. Zayn crosses his legs. And Niall just smiles at Harry. I automatically become really self conscious. “what?” I say, taking a step towards the boys, showing my whole body this time. I watch as Harry bites his lip. “I’m going now, okay?” I say, twisting the top of my belly button piercing and replacing it with my pink dangely one, Harry’s dimples show. “I didn’t know you had your belly pierced?” he smiles with his eyes when he looks down at the shiney pink gemstone “Yeah? I’ve had it done since I was thirteen” I look back around at the boys and realise that they all were staring at me. “Uhm, I’m going to go now… for a swim.. bye guys” they all nod, wide eyed.

It may not be a fancy hotel, but the pool.. my gosh, the pool was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen. The water was reflecting off the tiles, making those little light flashy things around the room. I was in complete ore of the beauty of this place. The beauty of the room that was, not the boys… I think.

The sauna was amazing. I sat there, without my bikini on, exfoliating my naked skin. All I could smell was the smell of warm eucalyptus flying up my nostrils. It was quiet, and I was at peace.

That was, until Harry opened the door.

“Hey Jay” he says, and I sit up quickly, adjusting the towel around my naked body, he just smiles cheekily, and comes and sits next to me. “I was naked…” “Yeah, WAS, not NOW” i roll my eyes “So why have you decided to make a trip down here?” I say, turning up the heat a little bit, I could now see steam coming off the sauna walls. I didn’t know weather it was the actual heat, or just Harry, being himself “don’t know. I think it was just because the boys got boring” Lie. “Oh yeah?, I’m pretty boring myself” Harry mutters something under his breath “What?” “Nothing” “Harold Sty-“ “SHH!” Harry hushes me, and I hear a door click from outside the sauna. I panic. “What?” I whisper, but Harry has his own ideas of pulling us both under the sauna seats. “The security guard, he’s closing the pool” “Then we should leave?” “Okay, lets go” Harry grips my hand and I feel electric sparks fly up my whole arm. I blush at the amazing feeling. We walk over to the door, I push it, but it doesn’t budge. Harry pushes it too. and also, it doesn’t budge. “HEY!” I yell, but there was no point. The security guard had locked the sauna door. And we were stuck in here. Together. Naked. The realisation hit Harry as soon as I re-adjusted my towel. And you know what he did?, the first thing Harry Styles does… he goddamn smiles that perfect, amazing, beautiful smile he always seems to have on him. Even in the most worst situations. “Why are you smiling?, we are stuck in here, naked, together, Harry, there is no need to be smiling” he laughs “I just find this situation funny”. Oh of course you do Harry Styles. Of. Course. YOU. Of all people. Do.