Forgotten

You know, around 2 weeks ago in school, I was standing next to a group of people, my friends specifically, listening to their happy conversation, as I always love to do.

Ten minutes later, someone (Marianna, a wonderful friend of mine ^.^)  turned to me randomly, noticed me and said "Hi Gilbird! (That would be my nickname amongst a certain group of people)" This was around 10 minutes after I had first arrived.

Seconds after Marianna had said this, every other person in the group turned and said hi to me with various nicknames, each of which I have come to understand as pertaining to me.

Every single person. I then realized that they hadn't noticed I was there at all

D:

I swear to existance, I'm being forgotten. Just like Fuuko from Clannad. Except that I'm not a spiritual enigma. If anything, I'm happy that Mariana was able to see me quite quickly. If it hadn't been for her, who knows how long I would have gone unnoticed!

Well, to tell you the truth, I actually do know how long: They will never notice me at all.

Y'know, I feel like Canada all to often. In saying this, I am referring to Canada from Hetalia. In Hetalia, Canada is someone who is almost never noticed in any situation. Conversations, meetings, you name it. Even his stuff bear sometimes forgets his name. How I relate to Canada? See above: I am almost never noticed unless I deliberatly do something to make my presence known. Well, this is true for everyone of course.

But... in conclusion to all of this sadness, I come to this matter of fact: I am being forgotten. That is my greatest fear amongst Everything. Yes I used Bold, Italics, and Underline for that. In fact, I am so afraid of being forgotten, I plan on writing "Don't forget me." in every yearbook belonging to someone that is my friend and is graduating from High School this year. I'm even going to attempt to memorize all of my contact info for this!

I bet by now you realize just how pained I am fearing that I am going to be forgotten. I don't really care if I'm forgotten by anyone who isn't my friend. They probably haven't made any impact on my life! But, to be forgotten by any of my closer friends....

That pain would be unbearable for me.