7. That one hour

😱Warning sexual content up ahead😱 if you do not feel comfortable skip it

Recap

Belle- no thank you wow thank you for showing me what a insignificant a...

I crushed her lips with mine

Chris pov

   Damn! Her lips were so soft and sweet. The thing that surprises me is she kissed back. She kisses like a pro. But I can do better.
    I parted her lips so I can stick my tongue in her mouth. She let me dominate her mouth. She moaned damn that moan was music to my ears. I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me.
    I walked us in I kicked my door closed and locked it. Not breaking the kiss. I walked her to the bed. I laid her down gently and hovered over her. I broke the kiss.
    I started kissing down her jawline to her neck. She let out a moan. I was making love marks on her. She let out another moan. Damn! my little c.j. is getting happy from hearing her.

Belle- Chris (she moaned)

    Damn c.j. is getting definitely happy from hearing that. She was tugging at my shirt. I took it off without no hesitation. She did the same with her shirt and bra. Shit! Her breasts are so beautiful.
    The best I've seen their natural not fake like some of the hoes I fucked I licked on them and sucking on them.

Belle- oh Chris (she moaned)

   I started going down her stomach. I got
to her pants. I unbutton them. She took them off with her underwear. I looked at her glistening pearl wait just to make sure.

Chris- uhh belle are you on your period

Belle- no why

   Without no hesitation I started eating her out. She arched her back perfectly. Damn! That's the best I seen.

Belle- ugh Chris fuck (she moaned as she reached her orgasm)

   I licked all her juices. Mmm! She tastes heavenly. I took off my jeans then my boxers. She gasped as slid the condom on. Her eyes were wide.

Belle- oh my god I've seen a dick before (she not a virgin) but he's was not this huge

Chris- (I chuckled) you can handle this dick

  I hover over. I placed myself between her legs where my dick was touching her wet pussy. I slid myself in she hissed.

Belle- ow fuck (she whimpered)

Chris- shhh relax

   I started rubbing her thigh. While I was kissing her neck. She got distracted and I slid myself in all the way. She got adjusted quickly. I started slow stroke.
   She dug her nails into my back. That is a turn on right there for me. I started going faster.

Belle- c-Chris harder (she moaned)

Chris- fuck belle

  I went harder slamming myself inside her. She started screaming out my name. She started reaching her peak.

Belle- Chris I'm cumming