Chapter 12

"That's not far from here. We need to go." Dylan says. I nod and follow him back to where our clothes are.

"We are going to go help right?" I ask.

"You are going back to the house and I am going to go help." He says. We get in the car.

"No way. How can you want me to train your pack but not let me help fight?" I ask. He sighs.

"It's complicated." he says.

"I'm coming." I argue. He sighs again. He knows there's no use fighting.

"You have 2 minutes to change." He says when his house comes in view. I kiss him on the cheek and change into spandex shorts and a sports bra in under 2 minutes. I meet him back in the car and we drive to the fight. I hear it before i see it. Hundreds of whimpers and growls. It sounds like most are fighting in human form and only a few in wolf form. I smile and get out of the car when dylan parks it. He shifts into his wolf and runs to the fight. I take in the battle for a minute. You can tell who the rouges are by their scrappy look and thin bodies. I must admit I'm surprised at how strong these rouges seem to be. I walk slowly into the clearing, letting the sense of power radiate from my body. The fight breaks up to let me through and the rouges can't stop staring at me. I smirk when I reach a rouge in human form. He's attractive with blonde hair and brown eyes.  I can see the lust in his eyes when I turn on my charm. I run my hand up his chest and around the back of his neck, stepping closer as I do so. I ignore the growls coming from my mate. I lean in like I'm going to kiss him but instead I grab a knife in my bra and run it trough his chest, being careful not to kill him. It's a silver knife and produces a bloodcurdling scream from him. I take my knife out and throw it into the side of another rouge and the fight starts up again. I grab the first rouge I killed and run him back to the alpha's house. There are cells in the basement coated with silver where I put him on a bed. I bend down and suck the blood from his wound and heal it with a swipe of my tongue.  Now all that's left is to wait for him to wake up. I sit by him in the cell listening to his heart.

"What the hell..." he says sitting up.

"I'd stay down if I were you." I say. He reaches a hand up and touches his chest.

"I stabbed you with silver. Don't worry, I didn't kill you but now you're my prisoner." I say.

"Who the hell are you? How were you able to seduce me like that?" He asks.

"My name is Artimis Greenwood and I am part vampire. I'm actually the princess." I say. I don't hold back information because I'm not worried about him escaping. I can always hypnotize him if I must.

"You're the girl they're looking for." He says. I smile.

"Very good." I say. "Now I'm going to ask you a few questions and you're going to answer them."

"And if I don't" He says. I flash him my fangs. He doesn't even jump. I like this one.

"How many rouges have my ex-mates gathered so far?" I ask. He shakes head. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that."

"I'm not going to tell you." He says.  I sigh and walk over to him.

"What's your name?" I ask, taking a different approach.

"Seth. Seth Lawrence." He says.

"And why did you join?"

"I'm the alpha of my pack and Saebiel took my mate and daughter and said he would kill them if I didn't join with my pack. I didn't have a choice." He says. Dylan walks in in time to hear this.

"Seth, I like you." I say. "I'm going to go get your luna and child tonight. Maybe when I have them we can talk again."

"I'll tell you anything you want if my mate and daughter are safe." He says with his head down. He isn't lying. Good. I stand up and close the door.