Chapter 17

A/N: Okay I'm really sorry for not posting this morning! My mom dragged me into the mall to buy my brother some new shoes and there was no wifi so I couldn't write on my phone. And this is going to be a short chapter because I have to practice my flute for band. Anyway here's the chapter!

- Bernie

---

- Your P.O.V -

"... so what your gonna play is this." Michael played on the bongos. It was a little slow but then the rhythm became faster.

"Did you pay attention?" He asked me after he played the first part. I nodded and he put the bongos in front of me. I took a deep breath.

1, 2, 3, 4... 1, 2... 3,4...

I played the beat that Michael showed me. I kept on counting the beats in my head and soon enough I was done with the first part.

"That was great!" Michael smiled at me. I blushed a little and looked down. After a few moments, Michael grabbed another set of bongos.

"Okay so you're gonna play your part," Michael explained, "Then I'll play my part."

"I-I didn't even learn the whole song yet." I pointed out.

"Just loop what you're playing. You'll be fine..."

I nodded and I started to play what Michael taught me. I played by myself then Michael started to play his part. I was trying my hardest to keep playing at the same tempo.

"Okay stop playing in three..." Michael said while we kept playing, "Two... One..."

We both quickly stopped playing the bongos and Michael sang Luke's part, "Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head..."

His voice is so angelic...

I was about to start playing again but Michael didn't. He just looked at me... He started to blush a little.

"Can I hear you sing?" Michael broke the silence.

I shook my head rapidly. He frowned then he started to look at me with puppy eyes. 

"Please sing Y/N!"

"No!"

"Pretty please!"

"No way."

"Pretty please?"

"No..."

"I'll get you some food."

"What should I sing?!"

God damn you Y/N, you and your hunger.

I face palmed and my cheeks were burning.

"Just sing what I sang then I'll get you some pizza and soda." Michael said while smiling. He won this time... but he broke the rules! He bribed me with food! Why!! Ugh! Let's get this over with.

"Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my... head?" I sang while I tried to hide my face. My voice is terrible.

"That was perfect!" Michael complimented me.

"W-What?" I said while removing my hands from my face.

"Your voice would fit perfectly in the band! I mean, I can't sing but people say I can... And you think you can't sing but you can!"

Who gave me this talent?!?

"Anyway, I'll get you your pizza and soda."

Michael walked out of the room to the kitchen. I was still wondering who gave me this talent! After a few moments, Michael came back with two soda cans and two slices of pizza.

"C'mon. Let's play Fifa."

---

A/N: Okay so if you are not a Ashton or Michael girl, some action with Luke/Calum is coming up soon. Anyway, I've gotta prepare for school so bye!

- Bernie