Chapter 1 The Puppet

It was 3:33 in the afternoon in 1956 and a mom with her kid was sitting at table at Fredbears family diner. Mom I'm to old for this place said the marionette. Stop whining and enjoy the pizza his mom said.

You know what I'm going to find kids my age to play with said the marionette. Marionette! Yelled the mom. Well I guess I just have to let boys be boys. This sucks I'm way to old to be here. Said the marionette. Like the animatronics look old he said.

(In Freddy voice) Hey buddy why the long face said Fredbear. Go away! Yelled the marionette. Hang on did you here there's a secret arcade in the back said Fredbear. (Still in Freddy voice) it's only for special Guest he said I'm a special guest said the marionette. (In normal voice) More then you know.

(Back in Freddy voice) Ok right this way buddy Fredbear said. Man why is it so dark said the marionette. But then he got stapes in the back and then he blacked out. Hahahahahaha as he took off the mask it was the purple man. Hahahahaha he laughed evilly he woke up in a music box in the kitchen. He looked at his arms what the hell am I he said. As he went to the bathroom looked in the mirror as he screamed. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!