Chapter 3 The night

"Ok shut it down Scott said"a guy ok said Scott."I think there gone said Freddy".While hiding in the bathroom stall."Sweet we have the place to our self foxy said"."Come on guys lets go and enjoy our selfs said Bonnie".while they were walking out chica stopped and looked at the urinals."God what's wrong with you guys she said"."Come on let's go foxy said".As they were walking out it was completely dark."Man how much darker can it be said Freddy".We just need to find the light switch said foxy"."Ok everyone spread out and look around said Freddy"."Hey guys said chica"did you find the light switch Bonnie said"."no I found four flashlights"." SWEET"!!!!! Yelled foxy

"Well  four flashlights is probably the next best thing"said Freddy.They were all looking around but When Bonnie looked at the stage and said."Hey guys call me crazy but weren't there a golden bunny up there".They all were in shock"OH SHIT"foxy said."Guys you don't think golden Bonnie would try to kill us like there was a murder here"said Freddy."Oh come on that was like 10 years ago"Bonnie said."Dude look behind you"Foxy shrieked."what"said Bonnie.He turned around and sees golden Bonnie standing right behind him."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" They all screamed and ran.

They all ran in a dark hallway."Come on guy the office is this way"said Freddy. They all ran into the office"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!"shouted chica."No were not we to just barricade the door"said foxy.Bonnie pointed at a bookshelf "good"he said.As they all pushed it towards the door."Ok we just hide here till day"said foxy."Hey guys I found a camera"said Freddy as he was looking though the cameras."Where are they "said bonnie."Fredbears in the hall way golden Bonnie is in the vents"said Freddy. They herd a bang at the door "who's that"said foxy. As Freddy looked at the camera"it's Fredbear. As the banging got harder and harder and then Fredbear broke both the door and the book case and fell on top of foxy. As they all ran they herd foxy screaming. They all turns around and saw Fredbear holding foxy's eye they saw that he pulled his eye out. They were trapped Fredbear was one way golden Bonnie was the other as they closed in they herd the alarm ring it was 6AM.