Chapter Fifteen- Fresh Bathed Babies

Ben heard sounds of talking and a baby cry . He sat up to see the door to their bedroom open and Rey not besides him.

He slipped his robe on and walked to the living room . The generals were there , his children being held by them as his wife was changing Lucas .

"She didn't sleep ... She didn't stop crying ... She didn't eat" Hux told Rey as he held a fussy Estella .

"She's always like that" Rey took the baby girl from him . Estella's cry went softer but they were still there . The other generals put the boys in the crib and walked out .

Estella caught a glimpse of Ben and began to stretch her arms to him . "Da-da ! Da-da ! " Estella called .

Ben walked over to his daughter "those were her first words !" Rey smiled and then handed her to Ben .

"Da-da ! Da-da" Estella giggled in Ben's arms .

"Yes ... Who's that ? Mama? Mama?" Ben asked his daughter.

"Da-da! Da-da!" She said again.

"Stella ... Say Mama for me" Ben told his little girl .

"Ma-ma!" She managed to say . Rey smiled and then took Stella from his arms .

"Oh ... My baby girl" Rey gushed and held her close . "You said Mama and Dada ! Oh you're such a good smart girl !" Rey told her baby.

"Ma-Ma..." She said again and Rey's smile grew even larger .

"Who's that Stella ? General Hux ?" Rey asked pointing to the red haired man. "Say Hux ! Hu-x!" She sounded out for her .

"Suxs !" She giggled .

"She truly is your child Ren" Hux scoffed .

"You're a good girl aren't you !" Ben asked his daughter.

"Da-da !" She giggled .

"I'm going to go put her down ..." Rey said walking to the nursery with the baby .

"Did you ask Rey that last night ?" Hux asked once Rey was out of the room.

"Ask her what ?" Ben questioned .

"You're a good girl aren't you ? Did she respond with Daddy as well?" Hux smirked .

"Get out" Ben rolled his eyes .

"That's your kink huh ? Are you as the teens would say Daddy AF?"

"I'll force choke you right now if you don't leave "

"You really are a sinnamon roll aren't you ? Some might say a trash son -"

"Hux get out now!"

"Crylo Ren much ?" He asked .

"As Supreme Leader of the First Order if you don't get the fuck out of my quarters I'll kill you with one swipe of my saber !" Ben shouted .

"As you wish Supreme Leader !" Hux laughed and walked out .

*[*]*

"Ben ! Come in here !" Rey yelled from the bathroom .

He walked in to see his three children , bubbles around them and them all with bubble beards and bubble hair .

"What in the world ?" He asked .

"Our little Luke here knocked over the bottle of bubbles as I was putting their dirty clothes away" she laughed .

"Luke ... The clutz ... Like his mother" he smirked and kneeled down next to her and helped her wash the babies .

"Ben ... Look at them" she smiled . The three were all playing with their boats in their bath . Splashing softly and making goofy faces .

"They're pretty cute kids aren't they sweetheart?"

"They're the best kids anyone could ever ask for" Rey smiled and then kissed his cheek .

Ben held his wife by the waist as they stayed kneeling in front of their children's bath .

Suddenly Benjamin splashed his father . "Da-da splash!"

"No , daddy doesn't splash Benji .." Rey said to her son .

"Da-da splash !" Luke said splashing water to Ben .

"Lucas you don't splash daddy" Ben said to his other son .

"Ma-Ma splash !" Stella said snd made a small splash to Rey .

"Stella you are not suppose to splash mamma" Ben scolded her .

"Splash ! Splash -" Stella started .

"Splash ! Splash !" Soon her brothers joined her "Splash ! Splash ! Splash !" Thy changed together .

"Okay ... I think we've had enough bath time .. Ben get the boys I'll get Stella " Rey said .

They all had their specific towels . Stella in purple , Luke in blue and Benji in Green .

Ben held the boys and Rey held Stella as they walked to the nursery . First Rey put lotion all over Stella , a fresh diaper then her footie pajamas. She combed her daughter's hair and then put her in the larger crib .

Ben put Lucas on the changing table for Rey and Benji in bouncer as he went to feed Stella the bottle Rey had pumped earlier , rocking her to sleep .

By the time Stella was asleep Lucas was ready to be rocked and feed . Rey moved to getting Benji ready .

Then they swapped . Benji in his arms, bottle in his mouth as he rocked him and Rey was now cleaning up the dirty towels.

She caught a glimpse of Ben's fave as he held their son . It warned her heart to see him like that , the dark Sith Lord Supreme Leader nursing his son to sleep , his son who wore ducky footie pajamas.

-A.N.-
So I snuck off with my little brother to get some Starbucks as while he was inside I sat in my car and wrote this !

My sister-in-law is in labor and she's only 3 centimeters dilated...

-Joey