Chapter Six- All Alone

"Where is she !" Ren's voice echoed throughout the command center.

"We're looking Supreme Leader Kylo Ren... We don't have an location or coordinates of the resistance base.-"
A man said .

"Ren ..." Hux said and Kylo turned to face him. "I've found several locations of resistance bases ... Wherever General Organa and Skywalker are that's where she will be"

"Begin the raids... I want everything burned and everyone killed till we find her" Ren walked off.

Hux followed , him being his best friend slash enemy and they sat in Kylo's quarters .

"Here... Take you off the edge " Hux handed him a glass of dark wine.

"I don't drink unless it's a dinner ..." Kylo said and undid his mask.

"We'll find the child " Hux assured him. "You'll have your heir -"

"That's not the thing Hux ... It's one of them but it's not it !" He yelled and grasped his table tightly .

"What could it be ? Carrying on Anikan's tradition of twins ? Name them with the same letter ? Let's see ... Owen and Osa -"

"No " Kylo shook his head and sighed. "It has nothing to do with Anikan "

"What could it be then ? She's force sensitive true but what else could it be ? Yes she's attractive and young what is it ?" Hux asked him taking a sip of his wine.

"It's nothing ... It's -"

"It's because you love her" Hux said stating a fact . "You love her and you don't want to ... You don't want to be attached to her like that because you're afraid you'll end up like Anikan , and hurt your own love" Hux realized .

"She loves Ben Solo ... Not Kylo Ren" he said .

"So , if she loves Ben she'll love Kylo-"

"She said she doesn't want Kylo Ren to be with her or around the child ... And , I don't know what to do" he sighed.

"Get her back Ren ..." Hux said and walked off.

*[*]*

Rey was in alone , on this small planet , no one there and she would be safe.

She sat down in this little hut, that Luke had told her about . She was near the ocean like she always wanted . There was a good chance that she would be alone with her child forever, but it that meant the child being in the light then she would gladly be alone .

"Where are you?!"

"Save it Kylo ... In only speaking to Ben and you and I both know Ben isn't here"

"Save yourself the effort dear , where are you?"

"Somewhere you'll never find me"

"I have the location of several resistance bases, keep lives and tell me where you are"

"I'm not on a Base" she shouted .

"Very well then ... I suppose I should just kill every single person and droid then I'll keep Luke alive to watch the death of everyone and then have him tell me where you are , and he'll die"

"You don't want this , trust me ... It will be bad for everyone ... Please just stop "

"Not until -"

"Not until you have my child ! I know you monster !"

"Not until I find you Rey"

"Just leave me be !"

"I want you Rey"

"No you want -"

"Rey I want you .... I want you and only you , I want you and our child ... I want the child only if you are there"

"What in the maker are you talking about ?!"

"Rey you can yell and all ... But I love you"

Rey then threw her cup of water in her face . "Did he just -"

"Yes I did Rey ... I love you , and our child -"

She was sure she must be hallucinating or something ! How the maker ?

"You said you never wanted to love anyone ! -"

"Rey you love me and I love you ... I know you may not want to but I can't stop thinking of you ... Rey , even if there was no first order or resistance , even if we never knew each other were connected ... We have this strong force bond that we never created ... Rey , it's my love for you and your love for me that keeps us together , tell me where you are"

"Who is coming to get me ? Ben or Kylo?"

"Ky-"

"No!"

-A.N.-
Yeah I don't know either ....
Anyhow I had a new book out called "And The Tony Goes To"

-Joey