Chapter Four- I'll Find You

Kylo woke up and moved his arm around to find his dear. He felt an empty space and he sat up.

She wasn't in bed .

She was probably in the bathroom , recovering from the morning sickness that comes with pregnancy.

"Rey? Dear are you in there ?" He asked swinging his legs to the side of the bed .

"Rey are you feelings alright? Do you need some medicine?" He asked as he grabbed his black robe and tied it around his waist.

He walked to the bathroom and opened the door , only to see that there was no one in there.

He stood there for a minute then decided to check the kitchen. He opened the metal door and saw a dark kitchen . He flicked the switch on and saw a note in the middle of the table .

Kylo,

I am only doing this for our child... It's not that I don't want you , I just don't want a person who lies and lies and lies and doesn't keep his promises .

You said our child would be born and raised in the light and you have done nothing to get the ball rolling.

It pains me to leave you but I must put our child first...

I do not love you Kylo Ren .... The man who has killed millions and the innocent... Children , women and men all dead because of your saying ....

I however love Ben Solo... The man who rubs my tummy when I'm in pain... The one who laughs when I make a stupid nonfunny joke .. The Ben who once carried me through the ship because I complained of a leg cramp... The Ben who talks to my belly when I am asleep to try and speak with the baby.... The Ben who promises to raise our child in the light.... That's who I love ....

But I see that you are not willing to embrace the light inside of you ... And I do not wish for any child to have that life...

I do not want my child to fear their father , I do not want my child to hide in their room when their father comes home from work, terrified of he had a bad dad and needs to lash out....

I want what I never had as a child ... Someone to call daddy, someone who picks them up when the fall and acts if their little scribbled drawing is the most beautiful thing in the world ... A man who holds the camera and says 'come to daddy' when the child is learning to walk... Someone who will check under the bed for monsters . A man who will kiss their child to sleep every night after a story... Someone who will always find their lost stuffed animal... Someone who teaches them that even big kids cry too...

And that man is Ben Solo... Not Kylo Ren... And as much as I love Ben Solo I do not love Kylo Ren...

We told each other we would never love one another .... But I've fallen hard for Ben Solo... And you don't need to love me back , but Kylo Ren or Ben Solo should love their child enough to leave the darkness or allow the child to be raised in the light , without you.

I'm not sorry for this , I am not sorry for putting my child before myself ... I wanted to stay with the man who I desperately loved ... But I knew deep in my heart that if I were to stay things would get worse.

You'd grow angrier and angrier... You would scare the living daylights out of us ...
With the lack of sleep that comes with a new child you would be aggressive.

I feel as if one day something would happen and you would harm the child ... Kylo Ren has slapped me before , Kylo Ren has thrown me on his bed to insult me ... Kylo Ren burned my hands with water ... Kylo Ren had me dress sexually in order to trick me ... Kylo Ren allowed other men to slap my behind and feel my chest....

I do not want the pain and suffering that Kylo Ren has given me to be put on my child ... And if you love that child even one once you'll do what's right in joining the light or leaving us at peace ...

I love you Ben Solo, even if you don't want me too I do ... But I do not love the monster that is Kylo Ren

-Rey.

Kylo crumpled the note in his hands and then called for his lightsaber using the force .

He began to smash each and every single chair and desk and couch and kitchen item. Screaming his lungs off.

He stormed to the window and he looked out to see planets. "I'll find you Reyhanne Kenobi... I'll find you even if I have to destroy all of the Galaxy....if it's the last thing I do" he then stomped off.

-A.N.-
I don't know what to say about that .... I really don't .... Gross fact I'm sure you guys wanna know , I wrote this in the shower .... I put a plastic bag over my phone which has a waterproof case and was listening to music then inspiration hit from "Hellfire" when he says "I'll find you ... I'll find you even if I have to burn down all of Paris !" So I sat down in the shower , and had the water running and put a hair mask on and wrote this in about 12 minutes....

I wasted a lot of water but I'm sure you all understand !!!

-Joey

-Joey