Traveling/What If

Start from the beginning

"Smart thinking. But lemme go-" Before I could finish, Selma snapped her fingers then my bags where packed.

"I'm a great mind reader." She says.

"So why not leave tonight so basically by tomorrow we would be there." She added.

"We could." Solana says.

"Let's do it then." Selena nodded.

"I hope this the last phantom mission." Solana says.

"Well we could go help other people with these problems after, I basically like this." Selma says as she nods.

"Me too." Selena says.

"True than just sitting in a damn booth all day." Solana adds.

"True. Basically better than the rest of jobs we did." Selma says.

"Maybe y'all should do a business and maybe see how it goes but Selena and Selma need to get along." I giggled.

"What we do." Selena says.

"She just made a lie smdh." Selma said as she zippened selena mouth and broke off the zipper.

"Plus basically Selena thinks IM WRONG at everything but basically I'm right when im serious." Selma added as she nodded.

"Well y'all two work on that." I told her.

"Eh but let's start poofing to the airport." Selma saya before I can notice what she say she poofed us onto the plane.

"Really selma?" Selena says.

"This is my fuckin private jet. Now hush!" She says as she tapes selena mouth.

"So basically we arent using the plane?" I asked.

"No." Selma says.

"The flight to the island is 96 Hours." Selma adds.

"Four days!?" I said.

"Yup. So relax and sit back." She says.

"I guess but let's do what ifs." I said.

"Like, oh! What if you liked Ant instead of chris?" Selma smirked.

"You mean before right?"

"Like at sixteen." She shrugged.

"Before the incident?" I asked.

"Yeah let's say after the cheerleading thing. Wanna see how it would go out?" Selma asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Well let's see." Selma says as she blew dust into my face and I closed my eyes.

So This Is The What If Guys. Remember Pashion Is Still Imagining The What If. I'll Use A Different Font. Italic Font.

Pashion
Age 13

When I was thirteen I was on a cheerleader team and my skirt was basically much more smaller than the others. My shirt was much more tighter. So lots of boys looked at me.

When I was supposed to go home after the game ant basically pulled me into the girl's locker room then started to touch all over me. The first time a boy actually kissed down my neck and basically fingered me also touch all on my body. But I didn't like this one bit but it was only us two left in the school.

The louder I screamed no one couldn't hear me. He had me to the wall making me have my orgasm for him and he was gonna leave me alone but by me being afraid and able to hold it in he forced it out by slapping me and everything.