-Epilogue-

-Three Years Later-

"Hey, get up lazy! We have to meet with the crew in an hour" I shook Jack awake as I looked at the time.

Jack wined and rolled out of bed. He slowly stumbled to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

It was 10:00. How does he do this? I got a text from Matt,

Mt:
Hey, don't forget our plans! Meet us at the cafe. Btw we're bringing Lili and Boston. Be prepared for the little turds.

M:
:) got it. Jacks still sleepy....

Mt:
Pour water on his face for me :p

M:
Will do

Jack stepped out of the bathroom, fully showered. He's so fast it the shower when I'm not with him.

He came out in just his towel and I ran up to him, picking him up bridal style.

"Hey! I'm in a towel!" He giggled "Mark!" I laughed and kissed him. I tossed him on the bed and went to grab his clothes.

He laughed and took them from me, trying to be angry. It just made him more cute, really.

"Alright, just be dressed in five minutes, I don't want to be late." He nodded and shoved me out the door to go make breakfast.

We had finally arrived at the cafe after Jack, took forever to get ready. We walked in and there was everyone, Bob and his wife were sitting across from us, starring a latte. Ross and his new girlfriend were walking in behind us. Danny and Wade were both single and just talked like loners. And then there was Matt and Ryan. The two of them got married a year ago and now they have Lili, who's 3 and Boston, and he's 5. There nice once they warm up to you.

I was so happy to be here with everyone, proud of us. Jack and I looked to each other and smiled, holding hands. My other hand feeling what I had in my pocket.

When everyone was settled down, I stood, lifting Jack up with me. He looked around, confused.

"Everyone, I just want to say. That I'm so proud to be here with you all. I love you guys so much and can't wish for anything more. I'm happy to be called your friend everyday, and I know Jack is too." I looked to him with tears in his eyes

"So, I want our path the lead were it will and continue on forever. And I want to do so with the most handsome man in the world, my boyfriend." I turned to Jack. He looked to me, anticipating what will happen next.

I pulled the small box out of my pocket and knelt down on one knee. My eyes meet Jacks and I smiled.

"Jack, will you marry me?"