-Chapter Thirteen-

His voice was soothing as I starred into his eyes, waiting for the next sentence eagerly.

"Mark, I-... I- I think I love you." Jack studded and looked me right in the eye. My face turned a slight pink as I knew what to do next.

I quickly gathered my thoughts and tried to proses what had just slipped from his lips.

I did the fist thing I've wanted to do if he ever told me that. I slowly stood, and he followed, standing right I front of me.

I stepped closer and took his head in my hands. Our lips made contact. It was like no feeling I'd ever felt before. The man I loved just told me he loved me and now his beautiful lips, that I've been wanting since the day I meet him, we're now on mine.

I forced myself away from the kiss and looked him in the eye, not moving my hands.

"I love you too Sean. I love you more than anything" I felt a smile appear on my face. Jack looked up at me with his striking eyes. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mark, I've loved you since the day I meet you. I so happy!" Jack smiled and pecked my lips again.

I eagerly pulled him closer and kissed him again... And again, and again. Until Jack pulled away and lay his head on my chest.

We just stood there, hugging, in a beautiful temple. And I, was with the one I loved more than anything, and he loved me back.

After a while of just standing, hugging and kissing, Jack suggested we went home. On the boat ride back to shore, he asked me a question I was thinking about for a while.

"So, does this make you my boyfriend?" Jack whispered. He was laying in my lap on the one bench in the boat. He looked up at me smiling.

"I sure hope so. But I just wondering how we're going to tell the others." Jack looked down, worried. He had clearly not thought about Matt and Ryan.

"I don't know. It will be tough to tell them. But it doesn't matter, all I care about is that I love you, more then anything!" Jack closed his eyes and gave me a cute face, looking up at me.

I laughed a little and smiled, "and I love you, more then everything" he sat up and turned to face me.

"My dear Markimoo, I love you this much" Jack held up his hand and showed only a tiny bit between his fingers. I was a bit confused, "I love you from here," he pointed to his pointer finger, "AAALL, the way around the world, and right back here" he tapped his thumb and smiled at me.

I hugged him and kissed him on the nose. "I love you" I whispers into his ear.

"I love you more" Jack whispered back

"I love you most" he pulled away from the hug and looked my in the eyes. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back, and before I knew what was going on, the boat arrived on shore.

We sadly got off the boat and walked back to the hotel, discussing what would happen next.

We got in our pajamas and jumped into bed. I hugged Jack so tightly, I could crush his ribs. But I was just so happy to be with him.

"Okay, so to recap. Today, the best day of my life, we spent together doing amazing things. But, however a few minutes ago, the man of my dreams, whom of which I've had a crush on for too long, told ME he loved me. Not like!..... Love. And now, that same man is laying in a bed with me, listening to me, tell him how happy I am to be with him. And how much I love him" I smiled and look down to Jack, after talking to nobody.

Jack sat up and sat down on my lap. His legs were wrapped around my waist and he straddled me with his hand on my chest.

I grabbed his waist and kissed him. "I love you" Jack whispered.

"I love you too Sean" I whispered back.

Jack kissed me again and before I knew it, we were full on, making out. I ginned in between kisses and my lips became more aggressive, but much more passionate.

I saw Jack open his mouth, just slightly and I found my entrance. I gently slid my tongue in his mouth and searched his mouth. He did the same and moaned a bit as he did.

I pulled away and kissed his chin. I made my way down to his neck and kept kissing him in the crook of his neck.

Jack let out the most adorable moan before covering his mouth. I smiled and sucked on his neck, leaving a large hicky. I felt proud of my work of art and kissed him again.

Jack slid his hand down my chest and I slid my down his back. I rested my hands in his legs before pulled away from his kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" I ginned as Jack moved his hand down further.

"I don't know, I just want you" he smiled at his cheesy comment. But I giggled and picked him up off my lap.

I lay I top of him, hovering over his body. I had wish so much, and waited so long to do this, but now, I was scared.

I didn't know what to do. I've never really thought of doing this kind of thing, or how to do it. We were both guys, and that made thing complicated.

I simply just kissed him and lay next to him on our bed. Jack looked over at me, slightly confused,

"What wrong?" Jack looked hurt.

"Nothing, it's just I don't think it's a good idea. Plus, I don't even know what to do" I admitted. Jack smiled and giggled at me.

I hugged him and nuzzled my nose in his hair. "What? What?" He giggled more and hugged me back.

"Oh nothing!" He said with a mischievous  smile, "how about tomorrow, we go teach you how?" I blushed slightly and nodded, "sounds good! We'll head to the manga store diary thin tomorrow!"

I laughed as Jack fist pumped the air with confidence. I just squeezed him tighter and kissed him.

"God, I love you" I whispered

"I love you too Mark" Jack whispered back.