THE KING'S SON

The land became an eyesore and tears was a perpetual sight on the face of the people. The KING eventually sent his son when he couldn't bear to see the plight the people experienced. The King's son came to the estate and gave them the King's message.

This is the word of the king, believe in my son I have sent, for he is the one I have sealed to carry out the reconstruction process, to those who would believe, they can take part in the whole process and they will be hugely rewarded.

Sadly, the whole land were so loyal to the wealthy man of the estate, at this time he has made himself a king, anyone who would not bow to him was not allowed to participate in anything. So hard was life for anyone who would disobey.

Many believed the King's son, but they could not openly show it because they feared the aftermath. Others were completely drunk with greed, because, through the rich man's merchandise, many of them became so wealthy. Those who became wealthy exploited the poor and innocent.

Those who were wicked and favoured the unjust cause of the wealthy man kept on prospering and gaining ground. The poor and meek of the city cried day and night. They complained and said, what has our once beloved estate turned into? We crave for light but all we see is obscurity.