LIFE IN THE PARADISE

The paradise was completed and every one who lived with the king but wasn't member of the legitimate family moved to the estate, My James distributed the houses and gave directions on the manner things should be done there.

People from different places, who were considered fit to be in the estate came in and resided . They didn't work for it, they weren't paying for it, the were just recipient of the King's kindness.

In no time, the estate was completely occupied. Life in the estate was pleasant, it was indeed a paradise. At night, the streets shone brightly with mixture of lights, fireworks brightened up the sky.

In the estate was found beautiful trees and flowers, ranging from plants pleasant to the eyes and plants good for food. Animals good for keeps and those meant for food were all in this estate, there was not a part of life that was not touched.

In the midst of the estate was found a lake, fresh and massive, it flowed round the estate, the estate was indeed a paradise.

_______________________________________________________________________

People lived in harmony and order for a while, those who became successful would leave for others to move into, that was the rule of the estate. Everything was made simple and perfect, for every purpose, there was a designated place for it.