Rant alert

Did you ever meet one of those people who watch fandom movies without actually knowing anything about them? Most of those people watch them just for fun. And some of them even hate them. And them some of them claim to be the biggest fans in the universe because they watched the latest installment of a franchise.

After I watched Civil War and my feels exploded to the max, I was ran into this girl, who was your typical muggle/pansycake/ a person who made fun of fandoms. So it turned out she was going to watch the next screening of Civil War.

And I was like ," You do realize that you're going to watch what you usually make fun of me for liking, right?"

The girl: I'm watching it just for fun, that's all.

Me: Team Iron Man or Team Cap?

The girl: Uh.. I don't really know. I told you, I'm watching it for fun.

Me: -_-
***

Another time I was watching Gods of Egypt then an ad for Alleigant came up. As usual, I started fangirling. When the ad finished, I heard a man behind me asking his wife, " Do you want to watch this?" And his wife said," No I didn't like it,"
And inside my head I was like ," LADY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF THE DIVERGENT SERIES!"

When I watched Alleigant, the cinema was full of grown-ups.

***

Now, I'm not blaming those who watch a fandom movie for fun. I mean, while I'm going through all those feels in Civil War or The Force Awakens, some dude is just sitting there, enjoying his popcorn, and then goes home forgetting everything.

That is what miffs me.

Or another time when this snob who makes fun of your fandoms, comes up to you and says, "Hey, yesterday I watched Hunger Games 4 with my friends (and I didn't read the book)" PLUS SHE CALLED IT THE HUNGER GAMES 4.

***

So this rant is done.

Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes :(

May the feels be with you!!