Yoda quotes!

1- Do or do not, there is no try.

2- When you look at the dark side, careful you must be, for the dark side looks back.

3- If no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play.

4- You must unlearn what you have learned.

5- You will know good from bad when you are at calm. At peace. Passive.

6- Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

7- Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

8- To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not. In this war, a danger there is of losing who we are.

9- A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

10- Size matters not! Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not.

11-For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.

12- Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter!

13- You must feel the force around you.

14- If you cannot believe, that is why you fail.

15- Ah, strong I am with the force, but not that strong. Twilight is upon me, and soon, night must fall. That is the way of things. The way of the force.

16- The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is.