Why i'm not watching Wonder Woman(soon)

Hi peeps. Long time no see. I know.

However, I have an unfortunate plight: I can't watch Wonder Woman at the movie theater, so I'll have to  wait and see if they're selling a DVD soon.

Why, you ask? Why would a DC  fan choose to miss the blissful experience of watching the movie at the theater, with 3D and a huge screen...(more describing)

Because, my friends, I have the unfortunate chance of living in Lebanon.

You may or may not have heard that the Lebanese government has banned the film because Gal Gadot, the lead actress, happens to be an Israeli,  and has been in the Israeli army. And Lebanon's greatest enemy is Israel. So, it makes sense to ban the movie, right? Because hundreds of fangirls won't be disappointed.( I was being sarcastic.)

Okay, regarding, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, (I take a great interest in politics) I'm on the Palestinian side, but the thing is, I don't hate anyone. I just believe everyone should have equal humanitarian rights, and that includes Palestinians not being refugees or being killed.

Also not to mention the fact that Lebanon was at war with Israel in 2006-2007 (I think) and stuff blew up and people.

I'm just so tired of conflict and hate.

So what do you think? Do you think the film should have been banned?

I hope this chapter isn't met with a lot of flame (because when people talk politics it leads to conflict (most of the time at least).

Farewell people.👋