The Last One: Chapter 10 - Part 1

Chapter 10 - Part 1:

~~~Jezebelle's POV~~~

I open my eyes and I realize I'm chained to a bed. My hands and ankles are cuffed and I realize by the burning on my ankles and wrists that it's made of silver. I look around and the curtains are closed. I feel sweat trickle down my forehead and I see that I'm still naked. I hear a click and I freeze.

The dreams.

They were prophetic.

I feel electricity course through me and I grit my teeth and tensed my convulsing muscles. It stops and I lay there, panting. I see a dark figure come over by my bed. I glare up at them. "You...will regret...this." I manage to say and they laugh darkly. "I don't think I will." I hear the door open and close and I sense somebody else in the room. "I heard Tom Owen's son has taken quite a liking to you, Jezebelle." I growl loudly and pull on the silver chains. The man leaves and Dylan stands above me.

He looks me over hungrily and it made me sick. "Who knew you'd grow up to be such a fine looking she-wolf." I growl again and he looks me in the eye. "Where's Xavier?" I demand in a voice I didn't know I could use. Dylan looks at me in mock sadness. "I'm sorry, but he can't be with you. He's a little...busy." I roar furiously, my eyes changing. "Where is he! Where is my mate!" Dylan laughs coldly. "You won't be seeing him again, my precious little Jezebelle." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and I jerk away from his touch.

I feel him running his hand slowly down my stomach and I thrash violently, willing the chains to break. "Don't fight." He says calmly, meaning it to be soothing, but nothing that comes out of his mouth is soothing. He reaches my hip and I feel my claws emerge and teeth elongate. I feel my wolf. I feel her through the silver.

Dylan straddles and hovers over me. He licks Xavier's mark and my wolf howls in pain. He kisses up and down my neck and runs his hands all over my bare body. I cry loudly. "Please, Xavier. Help me!" I cry over and over again, but I know he isn't coming. I can't link any of my pack members, nor Xavier.

My wolf howled in pain. She wanted our mate. She wanted to lose our virginity with our mate, not get raped by a male that we barely knew. Dylan started taking his pants off, but I begged him desperately. "Dylan, please no!" He stopped and got off me quickly. I was relieved when he left.

My heart sank when he came back - with a silver knife. He hovered over me again and slit a deep wound into my thigh. I felt the burning and I screamed in agony. Black blood gushed out of the wound. Dylan lowered himself and licked the blood. I felt lightheaded and everything started blurring. I closed my eyes and gave into the darkness with open arms.

~~~three weeks later~~~

I don't know how long it's been. It seems forever. I've been electrocuted, touched, cut, raped, and even stabbed. The wounds weren't healing. I was giving up hope. Now I just lay there and wait until it's over or until it starts again.

Nothing seemed to matter anymore. I numbed everything out - the pain and need for Xavier was numbed out. I could barely feel my wolf. She was in so much pain. I haven't been eating, even though my torturers were sending food up to me.

My wrists and ankles were raw and numb. I was still naked and I could see my ribs sticking out like spikes. I lost all color to my skin and I was as pale as a ghost. My eyes were dry of tears. I've cried more than I have in my entire childhood. I've lost my voice from screaming and crying and from lack of water. I couldn't use telekinesis or black ice.

I was useless.

I was more than dead.

I was a long decayed corpse.