chapter 6 - "outside"

Hanji kept asking her questions to the demon. While I thought about how we were going to put him back home. I kept my silence letting only Hanji do the talking.

"Can you shut up for just a second?" Levi began to get irritated by all the questions getting thrown at him.
"Such a rude hobbit!" Hanji put her notebook down.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not a "hobbit" or whatever you call me." He glared at Hanji.

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere. Hanji kept her mouth shut and read her research about demons.

I was laying on my bed looking through the Internet how to put a demon back to hell.

The results of what the Internet gave me didn't exactly tell me how but showed how not to get possessed by one.

Ugh, when will he go away?

I wondered what Levi was doing and looked at him.

I was surprised when I saw he was glaring at me. We made this awkward eye contact, I got my pillow and threw it at him to stop the awkwardness.

He caught it, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Don't look at me like that! It was so awkward!" I got up and took my pillow back to my bed.

"You damn brat..." He got up and was opening the door to leave the room.

Hanji instantly turned around and tried to prevent Levi from going outside, "Wait, where are you going?!!"

"I'm leaving, I don't want to stay here much longer especially since this is a damn church."

Before Levi was setting his foot outside I got up from my bed, "If someone finds out you're a demon, what will you do? Please understand that in this world humans are attached to things we have not seen before maybe even to things we never thought would exist. In this world everyone is curious of what's out there. If they found out about your existence, who knows what they'll do to you? Hopefully, it doesn't cause you harm."

I can tell he was thinking of his actions since he didn't bother to take another step.

"Can't I just go out? I need to find that fucking cleaning material you both have." Levi turned around and looked at me.

"Bwhahaha! (Y/N) the hobbit really likes to clean!" Hanji was dying of laughter. Why do I even bother?

"Fine, lets have you take a look outside. But on one condition... You need to have a disguise." I said as I thought of what he can do to hide his identity.

"Tch." I saw Levi changing his form to what seemed more human-like.

"Whoa! Your horns and tail is gone! A perfect disguise! What else can you form yourself-"

"Let's go buy his cleaning stuff so he can be satisfied, and then you can ask him questions. Right Levi?" I interrupted Hanji.

"No, I'm not staying with shitty glasses." He glared at Hanji.

"Well say goodbye to those cleaning supplies you wanted!" I was heading back to my bed.

"Fine! I'll answer that brat's questions."

I smiled, "Let's go and get those supplies."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
holy shit, i'm sorry for not updating. i know i'm slow as fuck and i'm sorry to keep you guys waiting. i swear it's hard for me to update as soon as i can. i'm thankful that there are some of you guys who are still waiting and may enjoy this book even though my writing is shit. thank you!
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───