Part 6

(A/N I messed up part 5 so if you think you've read this you have because I added some of it into part 5 sorry)
Adams p.o.v

I text Slim and Waqas on the groupchat and tell them that I couldn't chill with them tonight because I'm going out with my family.

Slim: that's a liee your going on a date

Waqas: OMG were going to get another cupcake in the group.

Adam: 😂😂 I won't cupcake I swear

They both started making fun out of me but I had to get ready so I ignored them.

Mohsin comes into my room while I'm still wearing my boxers and then hits my bits and says "NO"

"Oww Mohsin that hurt"

Reema then comes in and says "Adam were you going"

"I can't tell you" I say whilst kissing her cheek.

"Now get out of my room, Dad has chocolate for you" I lied.

I pick out ( the outfit above) and style it with my black and red hurraches.

I fix my hair really quickly and then sneak out withought Reema and Mohsin following me.

I call an uber and make my way down to the address Nakeeb gave me. I was wondering how he knew where she lived but he said that he has family near by and sees her go into her house.

I give my Salam to the über driver as he was Muslim and I made sure that I didn't leave anything.

I knocked on the door and she opened the door after 2 minutes.

"Heyyy" we both say.

"I was ready in 1 hour" she said proving me wrong.

"Woooow I took longer than you" I say surprised, whilst walking in.

"Why you acting surprised for i mean we all know it" she said chuckling.

"And who is that we?" I say.

"Adoomy gang", okay let's get going" she says picking up her phone.

"So you live here by yourself?" I say admiring the house.

"Hello no", she said laughing. " I'm going to be so scared tonight because my mum and dad are not coming home.

"Why not?"

"They don't love me" she jokes.

"Enough with the jokes now let's go". I say

She locks up her house .

I get my phone out and open the über app.

"What you doing I thought we were going to explore NYC?"

"We are" I say.

"And how can we do that sat in a über"

"Okay if you wanted to be alone with me you could have just asked" I say with my creepy face.

She pushes me "shut up Adam".

"It's cute when you get mad" I say.

*10 minutes later*

"So we've been walking for 10 minutes where exactly are we going" she says

"It's a surprise"

30 minutes later

Okay stand infront of me and close your eyes.

I put one hand on her eyes and the other on her waist and take this opportunity to pull her closer to me.

We walk until we reach a abanded school.

Okay open your eyes.

"I will if you could move your hands"

"Oops sorry" I say in embarrassment and look down.

She puts her hand on my chin and moved my face up so we are both looking each other in our eyes.

I'm thinking yes this will be our first kiss but all she says is "it's cute when you blush" and walks away dragging me behind her into the abounded school.

----------------------------------------------
This is getting a little bit haram 😂 🌚 however this is mature so if you don't like how haram it is now just know it will get even more haram. 😊 was this a good first date.... I don't know I've never been on a date before. 😂 Adam likes adventurous girls sooooo Sabrina is definitely adventurous.

Comment and vote if you like 👍🏾