The Wizard and the Witch and a Bottle of Madness

Börja om från början

And as he was going to flick again at him the young boy pulled out his twisted brown wand and turned him into another ugly frog with yellow warts, then the young boy bent down to both of the frogs and said, “go hopping that way before I turn you into a pile of saw dust”, he threatened back as he swayed his hand at them as they hopped and crocked away.

The young witch could not believe the sorcery he performed as drunk as his was, as he could hardly stand on his two feet, as it seemed that he could fall on his any moment. She thanked him greatly for his help as she asked him where he had learnt, the spell of transformation from. He replied “when one gets turned into a frog or toad all the time, one doesn’t learn his lesson but learns the spell instead”, he giggled and gave an unexpected hiccup.

“Where are you heading?” he asked unsteady.

When she replied that she wasn’t heading to no- where in particular he frowned looking up, without moving his head thinking. He then looked at her again, and replied as if he understood. “Well, that makes sense. Hope you get there”.

He took off his pointy blue patterned hat like a gentlemen, but was ruined but his staggering. He turned away and started walking towards the empty road, as she thought he would be in danger from stepping one foot out on to it. As she tried to call him back, as she did not wish to see the young wizard who had helped her, step towards his death. She thought she was too late, and that he was already done for. Oh! to die so young when drunk she said to herself in her head. And as she thought she could not bear to watch as she covered her face with her hands, she made gaps in between her fingers and peered through them. As she watched she saw something that was impossible, as soon as he stepped on to the road where the mad rush had suddenly appeared. He did not get killed or splattered, he just disappeared onto the road which was impossible”.

“What happened to him? Did she see him again”, asked Juliana leaping out of the double chair.

Rosa just laughed at the question as she felt like crying as she couldn’t stop herself. “Of course she did!” she replied.

She stamped her fist into the armchair as she was still laughing quite hard, as she tried so hard to hold it back as much as possible, in a few minutes she calmed herself down. As she was catching her breathe back she gave a gigantic smile, as she continued. “Oh, yes. She did see him again but chance? Or by destiny who knows? The young witch searched in the middle of the night for shelter as the chill was becoming stronger and the blasted rain was beginning to fall. She found it nearly impossible to find an inn or a wizard or witches house, to let her stay for the night.

Until she came to the corner turning of the pavement, with a small sign at the top of the building with a strong shining blue, that string her eyes by looking at it. And as she was making out of what the sign was called, it said ‘Wizard Jackson’s Magic shop’. She now felt reassured that she would have a place to sleep, as she ran up the small flight of stairs where she was now under the shelter above the door itself, as the rain plummeted down fiercely. What clever timing she thought, as she watched the very moment the rain introduced itself to the ground. She turned round to face the door and tidied herself up as best as she could, as she knocked on the door using a large steel door knocker. That was shaped as a gremlin’s face. She waited until she could hear someone coming, but no- one did. She knocked on the door again, and as she let go of the door knockers handle. A creeping disturbing voice said “don’t knock so hard! They wont be able to hear you”.